Author Topic: Harrison Ford injured in plane crash.  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Harrison Ford injured in plane crash.
« on: March 06, 2015, 03:48:20 am »
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/03/05/small-plane-crashes-onto-venice-golf-course/#.VPjl8b_xruE.twitter

Some people are just trying to play Golf and enjoy the peace and serenity it offers when a random has-been comes and crashes his WW2 era plane right into the field. The nerve some folks have, what did that scruffy looking nerf herder think he was doing flying that bucket of bolts...

(He is OK, btw.)

EDIT: Disregard the previous. Apparently his injuries are rather severe: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/05/harrison-ford-plane-crash-landing-golf-course-santa-monica/
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:54:49 am by askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
Re: Harrison Ford injured in plane crash.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 04:56:57 am »
His injuries were severe, but he's stable and expected to make a full recovery.  Luckily, the closest people on the golf course when he crashed were doctors. 

Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 05:25:13 am »
That is a bit of luck.

After all, he could have crashed near some lawyers DOHOHOHO!

Seriously though, his conversation with air control is already online and he steered his plane on to the golf course so that he would not hit the residential area nearby.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 08:54:58 am »
Thank God, I was afraid he'd be another John Denver.