Community > Religion and Philosophy

Gay man barred from adopting a cat

(1/6) > >>

Tolpuddle Martyr:
FFS!

ironbite:
This was a wild ride from start to finish.

Ironbite-like....the entire thing is insane.q

KingOfRhye:
That last question in the text really annoys me.  "Are you not afraid of going to hell?"  Like the guy never even thought of the possibilities that the gay man could either not believe in hell, or believes in it but doesn't think he's going to end up there?  Does he assume that the guy thinks (like someone in a Chick tract) something along the lines of "oh, I'm gonna to go to Hell cus I'm gay, but that's cool"?

Bob J.:

--- Quote from: KingOfRhye on November 16, 2018, 11:08:59 am ---"Are you not afraid of going to hell?"

--- End quote ---

Dearest Unsaved,

I have recently been informed that you will be having an extended stay with us.

I have taken the liberty of making a reservation for You on the terrace of the Caldera Cafe. Your table has a wonderful view of the famed Lake of Fire.

You may have read of the negative reviews by Dante and others. Let me assure You that many change have been made in recent years. The work of literally thousands of engineers and scientist has well as artists and musician have totally transformed Hell. Power generated from the Lake of Fire now provides air conditioning, air purification, and our impressive sound system. Speaking of which we have a long-term contract with Queen for Monday nights (no more of that American football).

Speaking of entertainment, we also have a cultural exchange program with Valhalla on Thor’s day. Boy do those folks know how to party.

On to the menu, I hope Your sin was gluttony. Many quest tell us it is such torment reading the menu, Deviled Eggs, Shrimp Diablo, or Pigs-in-a-Blanket? Margaritas with Kosher salt? Yes, it may be torment to choose, but hey there is always tomorrow.
Bread and wine available on request.

Your obedient Master,
Princes of Darkness

KingOfRhye:

--- Quote from: Bob J. on November 16, 2018, 06:33:23 pm ---Speaking of which we have a long-term contract with Queen for Monday nights (no more of that American football).
--- End quote ---

Hey, do they have DVRs in Hell?  If I can record Monday Night Raw to watch later, I'm all good.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version