Author Topic: Larry Solomon has some awesome sex tips for you!  (Read 4198 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Larry Solomon has some awesome sex tips for you!
« on: October 26, 2015, 06:37:12 pm »
And by awesome I mean completely horrifying.

Source: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/christian-website-dont-look-at-your-wifes-face-during-sex-to-enjoy-it-even-when-she-resists/

A hristian website that gives advice to couples about how to live by the Bible’s “gender roles” recently advised men that they should not look at their wives’ faces during sex if she engaged in intercourse “begrudgingly.”

In a column on the BiblicalGenderRoles.com website last week, a writer going by the name Larry Solomon argued that men “should not tolerate refusal.”

According to the Christian columnist, women who did not like having sex with their husbands should “fake it until she makes it.”

But Solomon noted that coercing wives into sex did not always result in an enjoyable experience for the husband.

“You also need to realize that whether your wife knows it or not she needs to have sex too,” he opined. “If you don’t have sex with your wife at regular intervals, even sometimes when she is not in the mood but consents anyway, you will open yourself to temptation.”

“Focus your eyes on her body, not her face. Focus on the visual pleasure you receive from looking at her body and physical pleasure you receive from being inside your wife,” Solomon recommended. “You want to connect with her physically AND emotionally during sex. But your wife is the one refusing to connect with you emotionally, so you have to concentrate 100% on the physical side.”

Solomon said that men should think of unwilling wives like Medusa, the mythical Greek monster who could turn men to stone if they looked upon her face.

“I know you love your wife, most men love their wives. But sin is ugly,” the writer remarked. “Your beautiful bride’s face becomes ugly during this sinful time that she is grudgingly giving you sex as she grimaces wanting you to ‘just hurry up and get it over with’.”

So his advice is if you're wife is just having sex with you because she's obligated to her, don't look at her face because while you're still doing your husbandly duties, you're still sinning.  And sinning is wrong.  Oh and women are like Medusa during these times so just stare at her bouncing boobs.

Ironbite-and the dude is also known for writing a column about how marital rape doesn't exist because a woman's body belongs to her husband, not her.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
Re: Larry Solomon has some awesome sex tips for you!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 07:00:35 pm »
ok, how is that not rape apology and woman-shaming and sex-shaming all at the same time?

to larry solomon: women are not jerking socks.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 07:05:03 pm »
I never look at any of my rape victims during the act. I'm surprised he didn't suggest covering her face with a pillowcase. "Honey its time to put on your wifely duties' mask"

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 07:34:06 pm »
I never look at any of my rape victims during the act. I'm surprised he didn't suggest covering her face with a pillowcase. "Honey its time to put on your wifely duties' mask"

meh, i just flip the corpse before raping it. tighter orifice.

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 08:19:32 pm »
And by awesome I mean completely horrifying.

Source: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/christian-website-dont-look-at-your-wifes-face-during-sex-to-enjoy-it-even-when-she-resists/

*article*

So his advice is if you're wife is just having sex with you because she's obligated to her, don't look at her face because while you're still doing your husbandly duties, you're still sinning.  And sinning is wrong.  Oh and women are like Medusa during these times so just stare at her bouncing boobs.

Ironbite-and the dude is also known for writing a column about how marital rape doesn't exist because a woman's body belongs to her husband, not her.

That would turn ME to stone, if you know what I'm sayin'!

You see, I'm talking about my erection

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 11:29:04 am »
That's a good husband right there. Not now, hon. I'm not feeling good. That's ok, sweety. I promise I won't look at you.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 06:21:31 pm »
YO, LARRY!....

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 09:35:03 pm »
What a sour, misogynistic prude.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 01:01:48 pm »
What a sour, misogynistic prude.

Or, more like a bible thumping rapist. Actually, I'm surprised he didn't just advise the men to bash their unwilling wives in the head with a nice thick bible and be done with it.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 12:08:40 am »
I dunno...something about him wants me to go out to the middle of the desert somewhere, stake him down with rawhide straps, and leave him to die a slow, miserable death in the sun of the desert.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 08:36:05 am »
I dunno...something about him wants me to go out to the middle of the desert somewhere, stake him down with rawhide straps, and leave him to die a slow, miserable death in the sun of the desert.

aww, no anthill burial?

(i can't for the life of me find the relevant gary larson cartoon)

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 10:41:56 am »
Hey, as long as they aren't gay I don't see what the problem is with a little rape coercive sex.