Author Topic: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations  (Read 13350 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2018, 05:10:59 pm »
You don't know niam very well.

Ironbite-alas your love life is now...DOA.

What do you mean, I don’t know Niam well? How the fuck would he find her on Cape Cod?

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2018, 12:08:17 am »
Niam can find anything he puts his mind to finding, using the immorality powers imbued in him by satan.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2018, 12:46:14 am »
If you're familiar with incel terms, you know what a Chad is, Jacob.

My combination of face aesthetics, muscles and over 9000 sexual value points will leave your second cousin begging for cock.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2018, 01:21:16 am »
ITT: The Virgin Jacob vs The Chad Niam

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2018, 05:17:12 am »
If you're familiar with incel terms, you know what a Chad is, Jacob.

My combination of face aesthetics, muscles and over 9000 sexual value points will leave your second cousin begging for cock.

I am a vocel, not an incel in that I don’t want sex at this moment and wish to save it till marriage. If you have such a crush on my second cousin, then you should convert to Christianity, and marry her so that you can be with her in a lifelong relationship and produce awesome muscular children that can be future professional wrestlers or football players.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2018, 05:57:21 am »
...do you really honestly think I have that kind of strong feelings for your second cousin, who I have never met before? We could just have a one night stand - like most of my sexual episodes - and just agree to go our separate ways.

Also, it seems you think Lamarck is right. So we can add that to other things you're wrong about.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2018, 09:22:27 am »
...do you really honestly think I have that kind of strong feelings for your second cousin, who I have never met before? We could just have a one night stand - like most of my sexual episodes - and just agree to go our separate ways.

Also, it seems you think Lamarck is right. So we can add that to other things you're wrong about.

Well even if you somehow seduce my second cousin into having sex with you, she is not the kind of person who will accept one night stands, so she would want to be in a relationship with you and would be upset that you would leave her after having sex with her.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2018, 04:48:15 pm »

Well even if you somehow seduce my second cousin into having sex with you, she is not the kind of person who will accept one night stands, so she would want to be in a relationship with you and would be upset that you would leave her after having sex with her.

Claims he does not know his second cousin that well, and barely sees her.

Claims he knows her well enough to know her romantic habits.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2018, 05:20:05 pm »

I don’t know her well but I know her grandparents well and they are conservative. I also been to my second cousin’s sister’s wedding, and her sister married into a Christian family, indicating that they were raised conservative. They are from Virginia which is part of the Bible Belt.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2018, 09:11:44 pm »

I don’t know her well but I know her grandparents well and they are conservative. I also been to my second cousin’s sister’s wedding, and her sister married into a Christian family, indicating that they were raised conservative. They are from Virginia which is part of the Bible Belt.

You do realize that some of the most vocal, outspoken, and articulate atheists out there are from deeply religious backgrounds, right? For instance, Matt Dillahunty and Aron Nelson (AronRa).
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2018, 03:03:08 am »
And that too is assuming every single Christian family and Christian out there sides with you and your specific interpretation. Let's not forget the English Church's increasingly liberal stance, and the fact that a lot of prominent Democrats are themselves of a Christian sect.

You assume a lot, Jacob, and it seems you don't really get how the world works outside your private experiences and agendas.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2018, 08:08:10 am »
And that too is assuming every single Christian family and Christian out there sides with you and your specific interpretation. Let's not forget the English Church's increasingly liberal stance, and the fact that a lot of prominent Democrats are themselves of a Christian sect.

You assume a lot, Jacob, and it seems you don't really get how the world works outside your private experiences and agendas.

Most Christians view sex outside of marriage as immoral.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2018, 08:52:31 am »

Most Christians aren't as screwed up in the head as you.

I say that as an atheist!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2018, 09:20:39 am »

It is a core belief in Christianity that sex should not happen before marriage. Those fake Christians that do that are not practicing Christianity seriously.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2018, 12:45:15 pm »

It is a core belief in Christianity that sex should not happen before marriage. Those fake Christians that do that are not practicing Christianity seriously.

Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.