Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Creative Outlets / Re: How Art Vandelay stole Christmas
« Last post by niam2023 on January 15, 2019, 08:21:51 pm »
This racist accusation coming from the guy who made excuses for Jews being attacked and killed.

Re-Upload the Oink video, it's the first time you were really honest with yourself, pork.

I analyzed what Jacob said and he never made excuses for Jews being attacked or killed. He was talking about the Spanish Inquisition where they were forced to convert to Catholicism or leave Spain.

I am a Protestant so I disagree with him on that, but he is overall a nice gentlemen. He wants our children to be raised Catholic but at least our children will be raised to believe in Jesus. He also wants our children to help him with a plan he has to put a Catholic monarch on the throne of England.

"Plan" being used in the loosest possible terms. Nobody gives a fuck who the monarch of anything is any more. Also I can hear your falcetto through the post.
« Last post by AliceV on January 15, 2019, 08:13:14 pm »
Oh, hey Jake. New account, eh? The woman was a nice touch but fiancee is a bit of a stretch.

Well we were friends since preschool so we now know that we are meant for each other.
« Last post by rookie on January 15, 2019, 08:05:55 pm »
Oh, hey Jake. New account, eh? The woman was a nice touch but fiancee is a bit of a stretch.
« Last post by AliceV on January 15, 2019, 07:52:18 pm »
This racist accusation coming from the guy who made excuses for Jews being attacked and killed.

Re-Upload the Oink video, it's the first time you were really honest with yourself, pork.

I analyzed what Jacob said and he never made excuses for Jews being attacked or killed. He was talking about the Spanish Inquisition where they were forced to convert to Catholicism or leave Spain.

I am a Protestant so I disagree with him on that, but he is overall a nice gentlemen. He wants our children to be raised Catholic but at least our children will be raised to believe in Jesus. He also wants our children to help him with a plan he has to put a Catholic monarch on the throne of England.
Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by ironbite on January 15, 2019, 07:50:12 pm »
Depends also on State Law mind.  Some states you have to have a special election to replace a Congresscritter.  Others it's appointed by that state's Governor.  It's how, despite losing her race in Arizona, Martha McSally got in.

Ironbite-I doubt King will resign though.
Society and History / Re: Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Last post by dpareja on January 15, 2019, 06:31:27 pm »
I don't know why you'd feel threatened by strong women unless you're an incredibly weak man.
Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by dpareja on January 15, 2019, 06:10:38 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/14/steve-king-republicans-house-committees-white-nationalist

Virulent racist Rep. Steve King (R-IA) has been stripped of his committee assignments in the House of Representatives after remarks asking how "white supremacy" became offensive.

Let's also recall his characterization of Dreamers as people with "calves the size of cantaloupes" from smuggling marijuana across the border.

Rep. King had sat on the House Judiciary, Agriculture, and Small Business Committees. Additionally, in the previous Congress, he was the chair of the Judiciary Committee's subcommittee on The Constitution and Civil Justice (among other things, it oversaw federal civil rights--which you'd think would be the one place you wouldn't want to put someone as racist as Rep. King).

Reps. Chris Collins (R-NY) and Duncan Hunter (R-CA) also have no committee assignments; both are under active indictment.

EDIT: "We can't restore our civilization with somebody else's babies." -- Rep. Steve King

EDIT #2: Per the US Constitution, Art. 1, Sec. 2, Clause 4: "When vacancies happen in the Representation from any State, the Executive Authority thereof shall issue Writs of Election to fill such Vacancies."

But seen on Twitter (condensed):

"Steve King should resign so Gov. Reynolds can appoint a replacement well before 2020."

"If Steve King resigns, Gov. Reynolds will just appoint someone equally horrible."

Whatever your partisan take on the matter, both of these versions are simply wrong that the Governor gets to appoint replacements for House members.
« Last post by niam2023 on January 15, 2019, 06:00:06 pm »

« Last post by ironbite on January 15, 2019, 05:58:24 pm »
Hi I am Jacob Harrison’s new fiancé. For some reason his post on GOG.com is no longer there. It has a 404 error. Luckily he saved most of his notes on his phone. Perhaps GOG staff removed his post considering it to be spam. So where should you and him continue to discuss those videos. His reddit account is JacobStuartHarrison, so if you don’t have a reddit account, you can create one and send him a pm there.

....oh my god.

Ironbite-dude you're worse then Dynamite Paragon.
« Last post by AliceV on January 15, 2019, 05:06:42 pm »
...tall and handsome...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAyou're dumb as a sack of bricks if you think anyone's buying this for a second.

I'm just waiting for the laughable "me, Creeper, Shawn and Jacob all at his house" post.

"Lady", no showering or haircut can fix that big ol' oink oink oink nose.

How racist of you. Nose shapes are ethnic characteristics. He has 25% Polish Ancestry which is why he has a snubbed nose.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10