Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Preaching and Worship / Re: About my ban
« Last post by Art Vandelay on June 19, 2018, 07:11:02 pm »
The State of Hell, eh? On the plus side, I hear they sell fuel for really cheap.
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on June 19, 2018, 07:09:05 pm »
Since your back I'll bump up my direct question

Direct question jacob

If Jesus hates gay sex as much as you say he does, why is he making out with Mohammed?

He never did make out with Muhammad. That picture was drawn by a hellbound blasphemous heathen

Isn't it a sin to say somebody is in or going to Hell?

No it is not. The fact that he drew that blasphemous picture shows that he has not accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and savior. Those who reject Christ go to the state of hell(being cursed to wander the Earth as a ghost with no chance of crossing over to heaven like purgatorial ghosts) until judgement day when they are judged and put in the realm of the lake of fire(a metaphor for the fire of God’s wrath which cannot be quenched.)

What will you tell Christ on judgement day when he asks you why you didn’t listen to my preaching and accept him as your lord and savior?
« Last post by Skybison on June 19, 2018, 06:14:05 pm »

Direct question jacob

If Jesus hates gay sex as much as you say he does, why is he making out with Mohammed?

He never did make out with Muhammad. That picture was drawn by a hellbound blasphemous heathen

You know who was called a hellbound blasphemous heathen when he was alive?  Jesus!  Which proves he drew that picture to reflect his true desires.
Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by Lana Reverse on June 19, 2018, 06:11:38 pm »
THERE WAS NO TITANIC! IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY HOLLYWOOD TO SELL MOVIES!

Wow, attacking children to promote her agenda? That's low even for Mann Coulter.

Seriously?

If you're going to insult people, can you do so in a way that isn't dripping with casual transmisogyny?

Pardon my ignorance, but how is saying that a cis woman looks mannish transmisogynistic?
« Last post by Lana Reverse on June 19, 2018, 06:08:57 pm »

Direct question jacob

Isn't it a sin to say somebody is in or going to Hell?
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on June 19, 2018, 05:59:54 pm »

Direct question jacob

Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by Skybison on June 19, 2018, 05:46:08 pm »
WORLD WAR ONE NEVER HAPPENED!  THEY WERE ALL A BUNCH OF ACTORS!
« Last post by Skybison on June 19, 2018, 05:40:46 pm »

Direct question jacob

Preaching and Worship / Re: IMPORTANT THINGS
« Last post by Skybison on June 19, 2018, 05:39:50 pm »
Britain is the rightful property of GogMaGog, the King of the Giants.  No human has any rightful cliam to anything English.
Preaching and Worship / Re: IMPORTANT THINGS
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on June 19, 2018, 05:32:33 pm »
I don't care and I don't think anyone else does who Joe Boyfort is or what his claim is. People just don't care about monarchs any more.

Let’s say that your found out that you were supposed to inherit family property and money but the property gets put into the hands of another person. Wouldn’t you be pissed and press claims for the property in court. That is why you should be angry that the descendants of John Beaufort do not have their rightful thrones.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10