Author Topic: FLDSers bury a cat from the neck down in cement  (Read 10125 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
FLDSers bury a cat from the neck down in cement
« on: July 11, 2012, 07:21:42 pm »
In Colorado City Allegedly...I don't like cats but the video made me angry and ill. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7QiRbZvtDw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7QiRbZvtDw</a>

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: FLDSers bury a cat from the neck down in cement
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:28:28 pm »
............WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

Saturn500

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 07:34:06 pm »
Probably to teach a former member a lesson. Either way, these are some sick bastards.

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 07:35:33 pm »
That's horrible. Where is the evidence that it was the FLDS? As TYT give lip service to, this is all alleged. I totally agree that police fucked this one up, that whoever did this is a sick bastard, and that this is both seriously disturbing and criminal behavior. However, blaming the FLDS on one man's say-so is a touch witch-hunty.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 07:47:38 pm »
That's horrible. Where is the evidence that it was the FLDS? As TYT give lip service to, this is all alleged. I totally agree that police fucked this one up, that whoever did this is a sick bastard, and that this is both seriously disturbing and criminal behavior. However, blaming the FLDS on one man's say-so is a touch witch-hunty.
My thoughts exactly. Even if the fuckwit who did this is an FLDS member, you can't hold the church itself responsible unless he acted at the very least with the knowledge and consent of the rest of the church, if not acting on their orders. Besides, considering how the cop reacted, it's hardly a stretch to say that the FLDS aren't the only ones in the area who have it in them to do this.

So yeah, more hard evidence would be nice before we start accusing people.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 08:07:54 pm »
Nice?  Nice?  I have to be nice to these less then scum?  Fuck that.  Don't care what group they belong to.  If I were in the area, I'd be hunting them down and burying them below the neck in concrete myself!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 08:11:02 pm »
Nice?  Nice?  I have to be nice to these less then scum?  Fuck that.  Don't care what group they belong to.  If I were in the area, I'd be hunting them down and burying them below the neck in concrete myself!
Do work on your comprehension, Ibs. I'm not saying be nice to whoever did it, I'm saying it would be nice if people would refrain from making accusations unless they have solid proof. If you know (and can prove) who did it, by all means don't hold back. If not, then cool it with the over emotional finger-pointing.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:12:35 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 08:19:32 pm »
Why would anyone do that? That is completely fucked up!

Good to know some "loving Christians" from the latter day saints are on the side of people who make "crush" videos!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 08:31:31 pm »
What a sick bastard. I didn't watch the video, I don't think I can, I hope this sicko gets the book thrown at him.

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 08:37:52 pm »
Why would anyone do that? That is completely fucked up!
Yes it is.
Good to know some "loving Christians" from the latter day saints are on the side of people who make "crush" videos!
It could just as easily been some sick fuck teenagers, like the guy who lit that bag of cats on fire that one time. We don't know who did it, and unfortunately it looks like the police can't be arsed to investigate it.
What a sick bastard. I didn't watch the video, I don't think I can, I hope this sicko gets the book thrown at him.
They have no idea who did it. Even the FLDS is just the best guess of the guy who found the cat, due to his prior history with them.

ADDED LATER:
Who are these people? Saturday morning cartoon villains?

Someone get 4chan please.
As satisfying as 4chan's retribution can sometimes be, in this case it would almost definitely be misdirected. Without any web presence to trace, save for that of the guy who rescued the cat, they'd likely just lash out at the FLDS. The wrath of 4chan is not something I personally would wish upon anyone based on naked speculation.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:45:43 pm by Kit Walker »
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

shykid

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 08:39:01 pm »

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 08:49:03 pm »
As I said in the dog thread.

DIAF
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2012, 08:49:48 pm »

I don't even think Saturday morning cartoon villains would even do this type of shit, afterall even evil has standards.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:51:21 pm by nickiknack »

Offline Patches

• Bishop
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 08:56:20 pm »
The most important question right now is: Is the cat going to be okay?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2012, 08:59:32 pm »
The most important question right now is: Is the cat going to be okay?
It died two days after being rescued, if I recall correctly.