Author Topic: Israel attacks Lebanon  (Read 6009 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Israel attacks Lebanon
« on: January 30, 2013, 06:25:39 pm »
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/30/16775909-analysis-israeli-attack-in-syria-could-trigger-iran-reaction?lite

Ever since the start of the Arab Spring, Israel has had one overriding principle: Stay out. But when that principle came up against its "red lines," the military risk appears to have outweighed the political risk.
Wednesday night a convoy of trucks was attacked by warplanes in Syria, near the border with Lebanon, according to U.S. and regional officials. From Israel – silence. It is believed the convoy was carrying advanced Russian-made SA-17 anti-aircraft missiles, which can hit multiple targets, including fighter jets, helicopters and drones, within 40 miles. They would remove Israel’s critical freedom of flight over Lebanon.
Long story short, they're pissing off Iran by attacking it's allies. This time, it appears as though it's being taken quite seriously.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Israel attacks Lebanon
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 06:27:56 pm »

ISRAEL, Y U STARTING SHIT?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 06:38:48 pm »

ISRAEL, Y U STARTING SHIT?

They're starting shit because they're Israel.  Don't you know?  It's a perfect country that can do no wrong!

Well, I suppose that's what you'd think if you hear some of the rhetoric/actions from leaders in the U.S.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 06:41:14 pm »
I think it kinda makes sense for them to not want Syria to give chemical, and other weapons to Hezbollah.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 06:43:19 pm »
This just begs the question again, why are people so fervent about Israel being this untouchable nation that's incapable of wrong.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 06:45:37 pm »
This just begs the question again, why are people so fervent about Israel being this untouchable nation that's incapable of wrong.

Because Israel has to exist for all the end times prophecies to come true.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 07:10:04 pm »
Seeing as Lebanon is a democracy it makes you wonder how much it will take for israel to be seen as wrong.  Also freedom of flight uh no Israel you dont have the right to fly over other countries whenever you damn want

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 09:04:03 pm »
I wonder how long it will take until the whole world tell them to stahp?
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 09:53:53 pm »
I wonder how long it will take until the whole world tell them to stahp?
Unfortunately, it will take the U.S. either shoving it's own narcissistic head so far up its ass that it finally ignores the rest of the world and quits the U.N, or pulling its head out of its ass, wiping the shit out of its eyes, and have a closer look at how its 'friends' are acting.

A hundred years or so -- tops.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 10:17:30 pm »
Oh crap in a bucket...

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 10:22:47 pm »
The entire Middle East just reminds me of a kindergarten playground. A lot of angry little toddlers crying, brawling, lying, tattling, and stealing from each other.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 10:28:15 pm »
The entire Middle East just reminds me of a kindergarten playground. A lot of angry little toddlers crying, brawling, lying, tattling, and stealing from each other.
I guess that makes us the teachers who step in and inadvertently make everything worse.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 10:36:15 pm »
I guess that makes us the teachers who step in and inadvertently make everything worse.

And North Korea is the weird kid who eventually grows up to be the skinny, frail goth that hates the government while walking around school with an airsoft gun and kicking dogs.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 11:23:23 pm »
According to NBC, the attack was in Syria, not Lebanon, and they were going after a weapons shipment from Assad to Hezbollah.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 11:35:06 pm »
According to NBC, the attack was in Syria, not Lebanon, and they were going after a weapons shipment from Assad to Hezbollah.
This, pretty much (don't know where the fuck you got the idea that the attack was in Lebanon). I have to say, I have no problem with this.