Author Topic: George Takei blasts marriage equality opponents  (Read 5338 times)

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
George Takei blasts marriage equality opponents
« on: May 07, 2013, 04:47:44 pm »
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/05/07/george-takei-blasts-marriage-equality-opponents-as-aholes-in-must-see-video-video/

I honestly am not sure exactly where this article should go, but I figured it would either be here or in politics, so...

I just find this video to be all kinds of awesome and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

Bravo George Takei!

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
Re: George Takei blasts marriage equality opponents
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 04:51:23 pm »
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/05/07/george-takei-blasts-marriage-equality-opponents-as-aholes-in-must-see-video-video/

I honestly am not sure exactly where this article should go, but I figured it would either be here or in politics, so...

I just find this video to be all kinds of awesome and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

Bravo George Takei!

George Takei: Far more badass than Chuck Norris.

wrightway

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 04:56:39 pm »
Too bad he's too honest to be president.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 05:07:04 pm »
Oh so awesome! Now there is Bow Tie to counteract the douchebag connotation so unfairly attached to Fedoras lately. The fedora douches will drop the bowtie, so now you sport your lid without fear of having a vinegary aroma! 8)

Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 05:11:08 pm »
Man, I've gotta share this. That was awesome.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 05:15:35 pm »
I fucking love George Takei.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 05:18:46 pm »
Ah, George Takei...

Link if the image isn't showing up for you. (Go to the address bar and hit enter if it still doesn't show up.)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 05:38:20 pm »
Awww yeah. He was a hottie back in the day, wuddent he  :-*?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

wrightway

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 06:03:03 pm »
Back in the day? *purrs*

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 07:06:48 pm »
Yup, he's quite the man. My little brother says that Takei was one of the people who inspired him to come out, and I can see why. As far as I know, I'm not gay, but damn, he is hot. :)
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 07:51:47 pm »
It's good, but I am slightly disappointed that he wasn't just literally blasting marriage equality opponents away with a Phaser Gun.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 08:30:09 pm »
Awww yeah. He was a hottie back in the day, wuddent he  :-*?
Wait for it... wait for it...

oh myy.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 10:49:13 pm »
Oh man, that was great!  Even funnier if you've seen the old videos it's parodying.

And that last line, DAMN!
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 10:54:12 pm »

Bravo George Takei!

We need a new meme of "George Takei Facts" cuz Chuck Norris is a right-wing wimp!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 11:03:32 pm »

Bravo George Takei!

We need a new meme of "George Takei Facts" cuz Chuck Norris is a right-wing wimp!

Who got his ass handed to him by Bruce Lee. ;)
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter