Author Topic: White supremacist finds out he's part black  (Read 10053 times)

Offline ScrappyB

• Bishop
White supremacist finds out he's part black
« on: November 14, 2013, 11:20:48 pm »
I'm sure everyone who has read RSTDT has wondered what would happen if a white supremacist took a DNA test. So there's this white racist nutjob (who insists he's just "racially aware") trying to set up a "white enclave" and get other racist nutjobs to move to a tiny North Dakota town. He agreed to take part in a DNA ancestry test and appear on a talk show. Hilarity ensues.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-regional/dna-finds-craig-cobb-part-black/article_bfcbf59e-4b23-11e3-a44c-001a4bcf887a.html

To absolutely no one's surprise, the morons at Stormfront are bending over backward trying to deny the test results.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1004779/
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 11:23:33 pm by ScrappyB »
"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
Re: White supremacist finds out he's part black
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 01:14:54 am »
From that thread:

Quote from: BlueEyedGirl87
First of all I certainly DO NOT believe that DNA evidence is real, she faked it for her show.

There is nothing more that needs to be said. ;D
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 02:13:09 am »
Given that all homo sapiens are descended from Africans. I wonder what the percentage of DNA is for someone who really has a "racially pure" ancestry. From a purely academic point of view.

The percentage given in the show of 14% sub Saharan African, would make it his great grandparents who got it on, if my incredibly non technical estimate is right.

If he feels that she cheated for her show he can always go for another test, however I doubt he will. I get the feeling he is too scared to get the results. Similarly to how someone who suspects they might have an STD are scared of going for testing because they are scared of how things might turn out true.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 02:27:46 am »
From that thread:

Quote from: BlueEyedGirl87
First of all I certainly DO NOT believe that DNA evidence is real, she faked it for her show.

There is nothing more that needs to be said. ;D
To be honest, I would not be horribly suprised if the results were in fact fake.

Stuff like this does make a "good" show. Then again, this certainly would not be the first or the last time that a racist bigot turns out to have "inferior" blood.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 02:43:43 am »
Half inclined to say real, half inclined to say fake.

Because theres no such thing as too many lies when it comes to good tv
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 02:50:35 am »
For some reason when I read the title I first thought of that Dave Chapelle skit where he was the blind KKK member.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 02:57:20 am »
I remember reading a Finnish comic where there was a blind black neo-nazi. His brothers (he was adopted) were in the neo-nazi movement and they didn't have the heart to tell him about his skin colour. Everyone just went along with it and humoured him because he was family.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ScrappyB

• Bishop
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2013, 03:19:38 am »
After doing some further digging, it turns out this is actually his second appearance on the talk show. Here's part 1, where they talked to two residents of the town (an interracial couple), the white racist in question, and a female black separatist.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHu6NXvwxR8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHu6NXvwxR8</a>

The talk show is British, if it matters. It's worth a watch. The white supremacist calls the husband "livestock" and a "pet" and the black separatist tells him he married someone who looked like a former slave owner. Two sides of the same coin indeed. BTW, the white guy is a Holocaust denialist too. Is anyone surprised?

At the end, the host asks both of the racists to do the test. Apparently the second show is to announce the results and it hasn't even aired yet. The promo commercials give the white supremacist's test results. I can only imagine the white nationalist howling and feces flinging once it actually runs.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 04:17:53 am by ScrappyB »
"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2013, 03:05:55 pm »
Remember the Steve Martin movie in which he is raised from infancy in a poor black southern family?  When they finally divulge that he isn't truly black he asks plaintively, "You mean my skin is always going to be this color?"
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2013, 05:32:07 pm »
Most all white Americans whose families were here since the early 1800's or farther back have African blood, at least via Amerindian African mix ancestors. Runaway African slaves were often sheltered within Native communities, and married into their new tribes. Those DNA results on the show are almost assuredly true.

Here's a nice blog post on the phenom of whites claiming Cherokee blood for that complexion or nose bridge or cheek bones or hair texture, but denying having any African blood.
http://voices.yahoo.com/is-cherokee-ancestry-actually-african-american-3084884.html
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:15:10 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 08:34:08 pm »
I am reminded of X-Men villain Graydon Creed.

Horrible bigot...and then it is discovered he's the son of two of the kind of people he hates.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2013, 12:34:23 am »
 ;D THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! ;D

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2013, 03:44:14 am »
From SF:

At 14% there would likely be noticeable traits in skin and hair. Cobb shows none of these traits.

Oh really?:

Dude looks like he could easily have a black great grandparent. His hair, nose and forehead especially.

That being said, commercial DNA ancestry tests aren't always accurate, so it's entirely possibly that the results were incorrect. It'll be interesting to see what the other tests say, assuming he'll be honest about the results.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline ScrappyB

• Bishop
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2013, 04:55:53 am »
Oh, I'm sure he'll be honest about the results, but only as long as they say what he wants others to hear.

Apparently he has an account on Stormfront and some of them are already talking about banishing him to their open forum (the only place people who aren't super speshul 100% full-blooded Aryan Hitler-wannabes are allowed to post over there) if the test results are confirmed. Think he's going to get people who share his views to move with him if they don't see him as "one of us"?

If he comes out and says the other tests say the same thing, I'll be shocked.

Also, looks like I was mistaken on the origin of the talk show. The host used to have a show in the UK, but when it was cancelled she got a show over here.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:00:44 am by ScrappyB »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2013, 05:25:23 pm »
I bet the number of blond haired blue eyed people on their special forum could be counted on a single hand.

Just for laughs, I try to find pictures of some of these people, and wala, none of them are anything but crazy bitter old fat white men.

You'd think people who pride themselves on a divine lineage would keep themselves in better shape.

A movement made of hypocrisy and purposeless anger.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer