Author Topic: Anonymous VS KKK  (Read 4352 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Anonymous VS KKK
« on: November 17, 2014, 04:58:15 am »
http://imgur.com/gallery/uDQHx

The things I see at my age... Anonymous apparently did not appreciate when Ku Klux Klan said that they have plans to use deadly force against the protestors in Ferguson ("If provoked.")

So far the Anonymous has taken over the KKK twitter (which they apparently have) and KKK has responded by threatening to call FBI...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Anonymous VS KKK
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 05:25:59 am »
The feds are reluctant to take on twitter harassment when the targets are receiving rape and death threats.

I can imagine the poor agent that has to take the phone call, "so-you represent the KKK and you say someone anonymous made you look silly..."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 06:12:09 am »
There's irony for you. The KKK, that group founded on harrassing and intimidating blacks, Jews, gays and other people they don't like, is now running to the feds (or threatening to) because a few neckbeards are now harrassing and intimidating them.

I believe there's a saying about people who can't take it and whether or not it's entirely wise for them to go dishing it out that's most relevant to the situation.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 06:23:30 am »
...And just to play the devil's advocate I will point out that Anonymous is outing people as KKK members and those people may end up in danger or lose their jobs. Which you might consider poetic justice for a KKK member, but Anonymous has been wrong before and any innocent people who get accused of being in KKK will also get in trouble.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 07:30:36 am »
So far no one has been doxxed, their twitter account was hacked.

Not that this type of hacking isn't harrassment, but it's hard to muster up sympathy for an organisation literally founded on intimidation and harrassment.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 07:35:44 am »
Didn't you read the article? They have already doxxed a number of supposed klansmen in addition to hijacking their Twitter.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 10:07:09 am »
Didn't you read the article? They have already doxxed a number of supposed klansmen in addition to hijacking their Twitter.

Let's hope they didn't make mistakes.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 10:22:02 am »
Well, isn't this fun. the Internet truly is a funny place.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 01:18:29 pm »
Incapable of sympathy anyway.

I am just going to watch the Klan and see how desperate and intimidated they get.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 01:34:06 pm »
...And just to play the devil's advocate I will point out that Anonymous is outing people as KKK members and those people may end up in danger or lose their jobs. Which you might consider poetic justice for a KKK member, but Anonymous has been wrong before and any innocent people who get accused of being in KKK will also get in trouble.

On the other hand, many guilty people who are directly accused of being in the KKK will also get in trouble. Big trouble, as they should.

Though I don't think they'll get in the trouble you think. Having lived in North Idaho, there were a few people in companies I worked at that were openly in support of the KKK, and no one even batted an eye.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 03:31:21 pm »
Welp. Lazy reading on my part. Thought there was just an image.

I guess that is a bit more than just making people look silly then. They probably do have a good case to take to rhe feds then, both for the hacking and the doxxing.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 03:43:19 pm »
Doxxing KKK members: bad
Making the KKK look silly: good

Also, that thread is a great source of "Dis gonna be gud" gifs.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 10:51:47 am »
And more: http://imgur.com/gallery/LZwdc

I will type more on subject when no squirming baby on lap.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 04:15:14 pm »
On one hand the Anonymous message says that they aren't finished and there will be more to this project, on the other hand the same note also claims that Anonymous is "the most united legion on this planet" so you should take that with a grain of salt...

(Odds are they will get bored sooner or later unless the KKK is amusingly angry at the trolling and hacks.)

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 08:56:55 am »
Well that is major news. If true it should cause an official investigation into the matter.