Author Topic: If you're missing the old main page  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
If you're missing the old main page
« on: May 08, 2018, 07:14:43 pm »
As mainpage is still down after an entire week I think we've all been missing some of our favorite fundies …

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/middle-east-is-bracing-itself-for-a-week-packed-full-with-milestone-events-of-biblical-and-prophetic-proportions/

cyberman304
It will be very interesting over the next few weeks. I hope that peace prevails.

NTEB Mod
Not me. I am PRAYING for the Lord to 1). remove His Church of born again Christians in the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church as Paul teaches, then 2). for Jesus Christ to open the sealed book and release Antichrist in the opening of the First Seal in Revelation 6:1, and 3). to finally start the time of Jacob's trouble.

Also,

edwitness
With Ramadan so close to these events it seems they will either need to get things going in a hurry or just after their 'holiday'. So if we don't see them get ramped up now, there could be a small respite before the fireworks really get going. Either way, come LORD Jesus.
Blessings:-}

CHAR

I think I read somewhere that during Ramadan they murder people, so that would be the time they would do it then. Yippy Skippy, we are getting closer and closer to that Blessed Hope! How exciting!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:33:51 pm by Bob J. »
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: I you're missing the old main page
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 07:43:01 pm »
See part of the problem with US politics is that you have a powerful death cult who is actively opposed to peace because they long for the apocalypse.