Author Topic: How to restore the Jacobite heirs to their throne and why you should support it  (Read 3914 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Yes my RL Muslim friends are immigrants or children of Immigrants.  Some wear Hijabs because they want to but so what, it's none of your business what hat somebody else wears.  They might be pissed off if I ripped up a Quran, but wouldn't you be pissed off if I ripped up a bible?  Seriously do you know anyone who is a Muslim?  I'd advice you get to get to know some and hopefully learn your ideas a bigoted nonsense.

And no, that lady offered no evidence.  Some people yelling in a crowd proves nothing.  There are over a billion Muslim's on Earth and they are not all the same.  Correlation does not equal causation, the Earth's temperature has increased at the same time that Pirates have declined in number, but that does not mean Pirates stop global warming.  Again I live in a Country with lots of Muslim Immigrants but we aren't having a "rape Crisis" or giant terrorist attacks.  DIRECT QUESTION Why do you think we haven't?

You advocate using warfare and violence to subjugate and destroy a cultural identity.  That is genocide, or at least cultural genocide.  DIRECT QUESTION If Muslims resist, how will you deal with them?  I can see no way to maintain such tyranny without genocidal mass killings.

I could go on and on but I don't feel like it.  Get bent you racist motherfucker.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Yes my RL Muslim friends are immigrants or children of Immigrants.  Some wear Hijabs because they want to but so what, it's none of your business what hat somebody else wears.  They might be pissed off if I ripped up a Quran, but wouldn't you be pissed off if I ripped up a bible?  Seriously do you know anyone who is a Muslim?  I'd advice you get to get to know some and hopefully learn your ideas a bigoted nonsense.

And no, that lady offered no evidence.  Some people yelling in a crowd proves nothing.  There are over a billion Muslim's on Earth and they are not all the same.  Correlation does not equal causation, the Earth's temperature has increased at the same time that Pirates have declined in number, but that does not mean Pirates stop global warming.  Again I live in a Country with lots of Muslim Immigrants but we aren't having a "rape Crisis" or giant terrorist attacks.  DIRECT QUESTION Why do you think we haven't?

You advocate using warfare and violence to subjugate and destroy a cultural identity.  That is genocide, or at least cultural genocide.  DIRECT QUESTION If Muslims resist, how will you deal with them?  I can see no way to maintain such tyranny without genocidal mass killings.

I could go on and on but I don't feel like it.  Get bent you racist motherfucker.

1. Do your friends want Sharia Law to become the law in Canada?

2. Hijabs are horrible because they are a symbol of women’s oppression, forcing women to cover their hair.

3. I would be pissed off if someone ripped up a bible, but I would not kill them over it. People who insult Islam, draw Muhammad, and such face death threats from Muslims, and some such as the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists, got killed.

4. It proves that there was a massive crowd of Muslims supporting killing Jews. There have been antisemetic hate crimes in Europe committed by Muslims. And the rest of the video talked about the crime statistics in Sweden and how it is related to open borders. Here is a video that talks about the crisis in Germany. DIRECT QUESTION:If there is no rape crisis in Europe, then how come so many women are marching against sexual assault in Europe. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MxCsnykY_PM

5. I don’t know the answer to why there is not a rape crisis, but it could be that the immigrants are not from the most dangerous Muslim countries. I really doubt that they are first generation immigrants.

6. It is warfare to help the persecuted Christians in the Middle East and a war of women’s liberation. Resistance will be prevented by having the military patrol the streets. And how is forcing women and minority rights upon the Middle East tyranny? It is stopping the tyranny of Sharia law. Muslims will be allowed to practice their faith, but they will not be allowed to force their religion on others. Christians will be allowed to preach their faith.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
So, our Denim snowdropper has taken a break from the Gap catalogue to tell us how he opposed Oliver Cromwell because he was a sectarian and was mean to Catholics, which he's not anymore-whatever, but he was to restore a dead royal line because he thinks they'll be sectarian to Muslims, because reasons.

Also thinks that the present Royals could summon the PM and ask them to do their bidding or even more hilariously, that a bunch of randos no one's heard of could do it after turfing the incomprehensibly popular Windsors out of Buckingham Palace and pulling a Lannister on them.

The royals, even under the limits of the Consitutional monarchy, do have de jure power to appoint and dismiss ministers, give assent to bills, etc but they haven’t exercised it in the last 200 years and left it to parliament. So it is their fault that they haven’t exercised their power in defense of the nation. The English will realize that and be fed up with the Windsor’s. And as I said, the Scottish will defenetely support the Jacobite cause because they will remember their hero, Bonnie Prince Charlie.
Has it occured to you the reason they haven't is because they'd be laughed out of Buckingham Palace? Seriously, even die-hard Conservatives aren't interested in being led by someone just because they look good in a fancy uniform on the telly and keep the gutter press happy! Yes, the poms love their Queen, that's not the same as wanting their Queen (or king) to delete democracy! If you're thinking of the Australian example with Gough Whitlam, yes the Queen's representative was able to pull that off, but only with a hung parliament and the support of the opposition party who wanted the PMs job for themselves, not direct rule from Buckingham.

As for the Scots, they'd prefer their own parliament called the shots in Scotland than the one in London, none of them are clamoring for the return of the bloody Jacobites. Seriously, you're less in touch with modern day Scotland than The Donald. Don't believe me? Go into any pub in Glasgow with your loopy ideas but bring a coat, I'm forecasting gales of laughter.

How would they be laughed out of Buckingham palace if they fully exercise their legal power. There would be no legal precedent that could stop them.

Since the Scottish want independence, the restoration of the independent Kingdom of Scotland under the personal Union of King Joseph I with local rule under the control of the Scottish parliament will be promised to them.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast

I have not asked them but have no reason to think they do. 

2. Hijabs are horrible because they are a symbol of women’s oppression, forcing women to cover their hair.

Says you.  They see they as cultural/religious symbols and you have no right to tell them what their clothes mean.

3. I would be pissed off if someone ripped up a bible, but I would not kill them over it.

Most Muslims don't either.

People who insult Islam, draw Muhammad, and such face death threats from Muslims, and some such as the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists, got killed.

And 99.99...% of Muslims have not killed anyone.

4. It proves that there was a massive crowd of Muslims supporting killing Jews.

And here's a massive crowd of Christians who support killing jews,
https://assets.forwardcdn.com/images/cropped/screen-shot-2017-08-16-at-14759-am-1502904979.png
Therefore you must want to kill Jews too, since all people who follow a religion are exactly the same.

There have been antisemetic hate crimes in Europe committed by Muslims.

Last year a Christian in Quebec walked into a Mosque and shot six people dead.  Therefore you must want to commit hate crimes since all people who follow a religion are exactly the same.

And the rest of the video talked about the crime statistics in Sweden and how it is related to open borders. Here is a video that talks about the crisis in Germany. DIRECT QUESTION:If there is no rape crisis in Europe, then how come so many women are marching against sexual assault in Europe. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MxCsnykY_PM

For the same reason women protest sexual assault everywhere.  Sexual assault is a problem in all human societies and feminists protest it everywhere.

5. I don’t know the answer to why there is not a rape crisis, but it could be that the immigrants are not from the most dangerous Muslim countries. I really doubt that they are first generation immigrants.

I know them and you don't, and I can assure you they are.  What evidence to you have that the first generation Somali woman I work with is not a first generation Somali woman?

6. It is warfare to help the persecuted Christians in the Middle East and a war of women’s liberation. Resistance will be prevented by having the military patrol the streets. And how is forcing women and minority rights upon the Middle East tyranny? It is stopping the tyranny of Sharia law. Muslims will be allowed to practice their faith, but they will not be allowed to force their religion on others. Christians will be allowed to preach their faith.

That's been said by many invaders before and it never turned out that way.  Every time they ended up murdering tons of people without helping anyone.  You specifically said you want to subjugate Muslims.  Subjugation equals tyranny.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
How would they be laughed out of Buckingham palace if they fully exercise their legal power. There would be no legal precedent that could stop them.

Since the Scottish want independence, the restoration of the independent Kingdom of Scotland under the personal Union of King Joseph I with local rule under the control of the Scottish parliament will be promised to them.
Independence from the poms is not wanting to trade many wankers in London telling them what to do for one wanker in a funny hat!

Hey seppo, why don't you quit that irritating American habit of telling the locals what they want and actually find out what they're after or, ya know, ask them?

Also just because a power exists in theory doesn't mean exercising it would be wise in practice. The limeys love their Queen because she isn't political, not overtly anyway. All you'd accomplish by getting the Royals to flex their ancient powers would be the Brits finally getting around to writing that constitution they keep banging on about and maybe ditch the Royals. If you did it with some bunch of "who's your bloody father?" Jacobites you'd ensure it! Maybe you're on to something. I certainly wouldn't mind it if the royals went the way of Ireland's 8th amendment!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:05:33 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
You can't really hide behind of "I want just ONE forced marriage and a rape of a man." Because when you set a precedent like that it can be used to justify rape again and again. Also, those of us who understand consent (and several other concepts that you cannot seem to grasp) realize that raping guys is as bad as raping women.

But again, there's no one who likes that plan of yours. You would need millions of people to support it but all your ideas are horrible and I have no doubts that if you'd go talk with Brits or Scots (try https://www.reddit.com/r/Scotland/ ) I'm sure they'll have a good laugh at your plan.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
I certainly wouldn't mind it if the royals went the way of Ireland's 8th amendment!

I'll just interject that on this point I would personally very much care, because parliamentary constitutional monarchy is the most democratic form of government yet devised. I don't really care who the monarch is, so long as the person isn't an ignoramus and keeps themselves out of politics, and the current Queen of the sixteen Commonwealth Realms fits that role perfectly.

Also, I would note that most plans I saw proposed for Scottish independence had the vote on that matter gone the other way (and the one supported by Alex Salmond, then SNP leader and First Minister of Scotland) would have had Scotland becoming the seventeenth Commonwealth Realm, moving from political union with England, Wales and Northern Ireland to personal union, but with full political autonomy as all the other Commonwealth Realms enjoy.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
Inheriting the job of representing everyone because of who your parents were is the most possible democratic form of government?

Whut?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Inheriting the job of representing everyone because of who your parents were is the most possible democratic form of government?

Whut?

I didn't say most possible, I said most democratic yet devised.

You have to remember that in constitutional monarchy, the monarch's real power is tightly circumscribed, whether by law or convention.

Essentially, what happens is that in a parliamentary republic (like Ireland or Germany), when there's a legislative impasse, it's more often resolved by reshuffling the governing coalition than calling an early election, with the head of state signing off on it because that person has some democratic legitimacy to meddle in the political process. But in a constitutional monarchy, the head of state has no such democratic legitimacy to meddle in politics, so such impasses are more often resolved by an early election--that is, the people are consulted more often on how impasses on legislation should be resolved in monarchies than in republics.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
You do know that in my country the impasse was resolved by the Crowns representative sacking the democratically elected Labor government in 1975? Here's what the democratically elected Prime Minister Gough Whitlam, later sacked by her Royal weasel, Sir John Kerr,  had to say about it.

Well may we say "God save the Queen", because nothing will save the Governor-General! The Proclamation which you have just heard read by the Governor-General's Official Secretary was countersigned Malcolm Fraser, who will undoubtedly go down in Australian history from Remembrance Day 1975 as Kerr's cur. They won't silence the outskirts of Parliament House, even if the inside has been silenced for a few weeks ... Maintain your rage

Kerr's dismissal of Whitlam might have been a lot of things but "more democratic," it was not!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:00:37 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
You do know that in my country the impasse was resolved by the Crowns representative sacking the democratically elected Labor government in 1975? Here's what the democratically elected Prime Minister Gough Whitlam, later sacked by her Royal weasel, Sir John Kerr,  had to say about it.

Well may we say "God save the Queen", because nothing will save the Governor-General! The Proclamation which you have just heard read by the Governor-General's Official Secretary was countersigned Malcolm Fraser, who will undoubtedly go down in Australian history from Remembrance Day 1975 as Kerr's cur. They won't silence the outskirts of Parliament House, even if the inside has been silenced for a few weeks ... Maintain your rage

Kerr's dismissal of Whitlam might have been a lot of things but "more democratic," it was not!

Did you not notice that I said "more often"? Certainly things like Kerr dismissing Whitlam or, to take an example from my own country, the King-Byng affair, can happen. (And sometimes it happens with less rancor, such as just recently in my own province.) But they happen less often than they do in parliamentary republics, and so the people are consulted more often rather than having the head of state meddle in partisan politics.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

I have not asked them but have no reason to think they do. 

Says you.  They see they as cultural/religious symbols and you have no right to tell them what their clothes mean.

3. I would be pissed off if someone ripped up a bible, but I would not kill them over it.

Most Muslims don't either.

People who insult Islam, draw Muhammad, and such face death threats from Muslims, and some such as the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists, got killed.

And 99.99...% of Muslims have not killed anyone.

4. It proves that there was a massive crowd of Muslims supporting killing Jews.

And here's a massive crowd of Christians who support killing jews,
https://assets.forwardcdn.com/images/cropped/screen-shot-2017-08-16-at-14759-am-1502904979.png
Therefore you must want to kill Jews too, since all people who follow a religion are exactly the same.

There have been antisemetic hate crimes in Europe committed by Muslims.

Last year a Christian in Quebec walked into a Mosque and shot six people dead.  Therefore you must want to commit hate crimes since all people who follow a religion are exactly the same.

And the rest of the video talked about the crime statistics in Sweden and how it is related to open borders. Here is a video that talks about the crisis in Germany. DIRECT QUESTION:If there is no rape crisis in Europe, then how come so many women are marching against sexual assault in Europe. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MxCsnykY_PM

For the same reason women protest sexual assault everywhere.  Sexual assault is a problem in all human societies and feminists protest it everywhere.

I know them and you don't, and I can assure you they are.  What evidence to you have that the first generation Somali woman I work with is not a first generation Somali woman?

That's been said by many invaders before and it never turned out that way.  Every time they ended up murdering tons of people without helping anyone.  You specifically said you want to subjugate Muslims.  Subjugation equals tyranny.

Yes the vast majority of Muslims have not committed terrorism, but the majority of Muslims share the views of the terrorists because they support Sharia law. Yes there are fake Christians who are hateful bigots, but they are a fringe minority. There are no international Christian terrorist organizations. Here is a video where even this crazy vegan explains why Islam is the most violent misogynist religion on this planet. And he received death threats from Muslims for it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io

And exactly, the women are marching in Germany because they protesting sexual assault committed by migrants. So why are femenists oeganizations not supporting the #120db movement? The 120db women were kicked out of a #Meetio conference https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYGwQM2NjqI
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:19:08 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
You can't really hide behind of "I want just ONE forced marriage and a rape of a man." Because when you set a precedent like that it can be used to justify rape again and again. Also, those of us who understand consent (and several other concepts that you cannot seem to grasp) realize that raping guys is as bad as raping women.

But again, there's no one who likes that plan of yours. You would need millions of people to support it but all your ideas are horrible and I have no doubts that if you'd go talk with Brits or Scots (try https://www.reddit.com/r/Scotland/ ) I'm sure they'll have a good laugh at your plan.

Ok the forced marriage won’t have to be rape. If Joseph does not want to have consensual sex with his wife, then he can have an orgasm and his semen can be injected into the womb of his wife.

I am aware that the majority of the British will disagree to the plan to put Joseph on the throne. That is why I need the leader of the rebellion to be a Neo Jacobite himself so that they will obey him.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 03:28:08 pm by Jacob Harrison »