Author Topic: The full description of my fetish disorder  (Read 2297 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
The full description of my fetish disorder
« on: May 30, 2018, 08:27:09 pm »
I explained earlier my sexual fetish disorder but I feel like I should start a topic on it so that people understand what exactly my problem is, in case there are experts here who know of ways I can treat my fetish at least to the point that I can have vaginal sex with a wife.

My fetish disorder is a combination of two difference fetishes that are related. First of all, I am very attracted to a female’s ass which is normal among males.

That explains the next part of my fetishes which is attraction to women’s trousers especially jeans. The reason is because women’s trousers are tight and therefore have the shape of their body including their ass. I also can have attraction to a woman’s ass wearing something else, but it is mainly trousers I am attracted to.

These fetishes are normal. But what is not normal is that I am so sexually attracted to a woman’s ass in trousers, that it is the main thing that turns me on. Watching hentai videos as suggested by another user barely turned me on. While watching the videos I did manage to get a succesful errection by touching the part of my pants where my penis is, but when it got to masterbating, I had to be thinking of females asses in trousers in order to get a succesful orgasm.

This may be a result of a traumatic past of young girls wearing tight jeans trying to sit on me, as well as female pedophiles who touched me that were wearing jeans. It may be related to an extreme amount of sensitivity to texture that made me never be able to sexually think about naked women. Contact with another persons skin always seemed to bother me. It may be related with avoiding masterbating between age 13 and very recently because of my dad catching me on the act when I was 13 and yelling at me for it. Perhaps avoiding a natural way of controlling hormones caused them to get messed up.

This is a big deal because it will affect my relationship with a future wife. When I get in the sexual position on top of her, will I be able to press my penis into her vagina sexually to be able to ejaculate semen into her vagina? Or will I have to masterbate to her in jeans before sticking my penis into her vagina?

Given my symptoms, do any of you think that there any hope that I will be able to have normal vaginal sex with a wife. Or am I doomed to be celibate for the rest of my life?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: The full description of my fetish disorder
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 09:10:49 pm »
I wouldn't suffer any woman with having "normal vaginal sex" with you. Thankfully all you need do is open your mouth and that won't happen!

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 09:14:00 pm »
Ahaha, what a story Jacob.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 10:26:59 pm »
I wouldn't suffer any woman with having "normal vaginal sex" with you. Thankfully all you need do is open your mouth and that won't happen!

Well I can hide my fetish from my future wife. I actually normally don’t speak what I type on the internet.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 10:40:40 pm »

Well I can hide my fetish from my future wife. I actually normally don’t speak what I type on the internet.
"Babe why have I got to wear all denim suits like a seventies drug dealer or some sad youth pastor trying to be hip whenever you want sexytimes?"

"Nothing, no nothing at all!"

Good luck kid!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 09:04:12 am »

"Babe why have I got to wear all denim suits like a seventies drug dealer or some sad youth pastor trying to be hip whenever you want sexytimes?"

"Nothing, no nothing at all!"

Good luck kid!

First of all, no she will not have to wear denim suits. It is what she wears on her lower body that will get me turned on. And I will not tell her what she has to wear to have sex. I am saying that I wish that I would be capable of having sex without my fetish disorder getting in the way.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 10:13:13 am »
You can almost smell the funny stains from Australia. If Art ever makes the final cut I think he'll find you've battered your poor old berries so badly with all that blue-jean self abuse there won't much left to slice!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 11:35:48 am »
You can almost smell the funny stains from Australia. If Art ever makes the final cut I think he'll find you've battered your poor old berries so badly with all that blue-jean self abuse there won't much left to slice!

So your saying that it is my fault that I got so sexually attracted to blue jeans and not the traumatic circumstances that happened in my youth?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 05:23:15 pm »
I'm saying your boring fetish is the most normal part of you!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 05:44:45 pm »
I'm saying your boring fetish is the most normal part of you!

It is normal that I am unable to have normal vaginal sex?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 06:09:57 pm »
You're turned on by jeans, who cares-quit bellyaching. They don't prevent sexual contact, but you'd be better off with button ups than zips. Zips can catch swiftly moving soft bits and that can be ouchy.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 07:28:57 pm »
I'm pretty sure its not the jeans that are preventing sexual contact.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 08:59:25 pm »
You're turned on by jeans, who cares-quit bellyaching. They don't prevent sexual contact, but you'd be better off with button ups than zips. Zips can catch swiftly moving soft bits and that can be ouchy.

Yes I can get into sexual contact, but you seriously think that I would be able to have an errection to be able to orgasm while doing so. I don’t because if I was unable to orgasm over watching hentie, then something is seriously wrong with my hormones.

Or is it possible that I would be able to have normal vaginal sex by thinking of jeans while I am sticking my dick in my wife’s vagina? I wish that I could take a simulated sex test to find out. Are there sex places that exist where there are replica’s of naked women so I can experiment?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 09:02:49 pm »
I. Don't. Care.

Do whatever you want, we'll keep laughing at you regardless!