Author Topic: Why the Anglican and Eastern Orthodox Churches are the truest most holy churches  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Hello. I will explain why the Anglican and Eastern Orthodox Churches are the truest most holy churches. It is however, more likely that there will be an Anglican Church close to where you live, so you will more likely be attending an Anglican Church when I convert you to Christianity. Here are the reasons why these churches are the truest most holy churches.

1. They have apostolic successsion.

They teach that to have legitimate church authority, the sucession of the church must be traced back to the Apostles. They have a hierarchal structure where the Archbishops appoint Bishops and Bishops appoint priests. The Catholic Church also has apostolic succession but it is less holy because it promotes the heresy of Papal supremacy and Papal infallibility despite the fact that “There is no evidence in Scripture or anywhere else that Christ conferred these powers upon St. Peter; (2) there is no evidence that St. Peter claimed them for himself or his successors”-Walter Herbert Stowe

Having apostolic sucession and legitimate authority is better than the many Protestant churches where Pastors can arbitrarily claim to have authority over the church and abuse their power. With a heirarchal structure, a priest that acts badly can be defrocked and excommunicated. Unfortunetely the evil Roman Catholic Church has not done a good job at doing that to pedophile priests.

2. They believe in salvation by faith and good works.

Most Protestant denominations believe in the heresy that salvation is by faith alone ignoring James 2:14-26 that says that faith without works is dead. The Anglican and Orthodox churches believe that to achieve salvation, you must have faith and do good works such as helping the poor and sick. Many Protestants use the concept of salvation by faith alone to justify horrible deeds.

3. They regard confession to priests as one of the sacraments.

Hence, they promote being honest about your sins, and confessing them to the church. Psychologically, confessing your wrongdoings to someone else, is a good way to relieve your guilt. Confessing it to a priest psycologically helps relieve your guilt before God.

4. They believe in the objective presence of Christ in the Eucharist.

They are therefore accurate to what Christ said on the last supper in John 6:52-56 52The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 53Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

5. They believe in infant baptism

In the Bible, being baptized is an important part of being a Christian and is neccesary for salvation. The Catholic, Orthodox, and Anglican churches perform baptism on infants. However the Baptist churches believe in believers baptism and only baptize those who are at an age to know about Christ. The problem with believers baptism is that it prevents children who die before baptism from being saved meaning that they go to hell. It is definetely not as bad for the young children who go to hell than it is for the older damned because as they are young, they do not know that they rejected God which is the chief punishment of hell. But it is still better for infants to be baptized so that they can go to heaven in case they die young.

6. They have prayers for the dead.

They have rituals where priests pray for the souls of the dead, for God to show them mercy in the afterlife.

7. They acknowledge the existence of ghosts on this Earth.

The Catholic, Orthodox, and Anglican churches have answers for the phenomena of ghosts and hauntings because they know that the ghosts appeared in the Bible. They know that ghosts can haunt places, because of attachment to a location, or object, if their graves are disturbed, or if it is one of the punishments of hell. Most Protestants dismiss the phenomena of ghosts.

8. They believe in national sovereignty

The Eastern Orthodox and Anglican Churches believe that nations should have the rights to govern their own affairs and stresses obedience to those in authority as commanded in the Old and New Testaments. The Orthodox Churches often are national such as the Greek Orthodox Church, Russian Orthodox Church, etc. The Anglican Communion also has national churches such as the Church of England and the Episcopal Church in the United States. They believe that the Pope has no right to interfere in the soveriegn affairs of a nation, the Anglican Church believing it because of the history of Popes interfering in England’s affairs. King James I promoted the theory of Divine Right of Kings, saying that it is the Kings, not the Pope that have legitimate power over the nation’s affairs.

Similarly in Russia, the Tsars were the head of the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian Empire was a great mighty stable Empire until the bloody atheist Bolsheviks took over and launched their reign of terror, killing over 60 million people. Although ex KGB agent Putin has not restored the Romanov dynasty to their legitimate throne and has horrible Soviet nostalgia, he is still better than the atheist Communists because he has taken Russia in a more conservative nationalist dirrection, reviving the Russian Orthodox Church. If there is ever conflict between the Russian Empire and the Franco British Empire such as a Russian alliance with Iran, the Franco British Empire can depose Putin and put Maria Vladimirovna on the throne as Csarina and head of the Church.

So those are the 8 reasons why the Anglican and Orthodox Churches are the truest most holy churches.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:13:28 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
9. They have bells smells and funny hats.

10. The Anglicans are more tolerant of the homosexuality you ranted about being unbiblical earlier than the Catholics, oopsie.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
9. They have bells smells and funny hats.

10. The Anglicans are more tolerant of the homosexuality you ranted about being unbiblical earlier than the Catholics, oopsie.

Well there are many convervative Anglicans within the Church. The fact that it has heretics in it does not change the fact that it is a legitimate apostolic Church. And it will take a much more conservative direction once the Jacobites take over Britain. It will definetely become more conservative when it takes over the Roman Catholic Church since the Catholic Church has very conservative clergy.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
The Jacobites won't take over Britain. Your fantasy is insane. The Anglicans in England lean towards a more liberal, tolerant attitude and you don't, hence they are more tolerable than you!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
The Jacobites won't take over Britain. Your fantasy is insane. The Anglicans in England lean towards a more liberal, tolerant attitude and you don't, hence they are more tolerable than you!

Well many Anglicans in England are fed up with their liberal clergy supporting open borders and the European Union after all the terrorist attacks they experienced. The English voted in favor of Brexit over these issues.

There are definetely SOME Jacobites in Britain so the plan will work if one of them leads the rebellion after the arms smuggling. I am not the only modern day Jacobite.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
Says the non Briton who's probably never been to Britain and doesn't know Britons feel about this sort of stuff.

Hey, if you do go into a Glasgow pub with your Jacobite coup proposal can you film it and put it on Youtube? Don't forget to give us the link, unless someone solves your testical problem by booting them all the way back to America. That would be rather gruesome!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Says the non Briton who's probably never been to Britain and doesn't know Britons feel about this sort of stuff.

Hey, if you do go into a Glasgow pub with your Jacobite coup proposal can you film it and put it on Youtube? Don't forget to give us the link, unless someone solves your testical problem by booting them all the way back to America. That would be rather gruesome!

I have seen how Britons on twitter and elsewhere have been reacting to open borders and how the majority voted for Brexit.

The problem if I travelled to Britain proposed a rebellion while in Britain I could get arrested by MI5. In fact my proposal on this site might make me banned from being allowed to travel to Britain.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
Brexit =/= a return to absolute monarchy especially under whoever the fucking Jacobites are now. Just because someone is sectarian and xenophobic like you doesn't mean they subscribe to all your bad ideas.

And MI5 has better thing to do than babysit a weirdo, they leave that to the plods.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 09:00:25 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Brexit =/= a return to absolute monarchy especially under whoever the fucking Jacobites are now. Just because someone is sectarian and xenophobic like you doesn't mean they subscribe to all your bad ideas.

And MI5 has better thing to do than babysit a weirdo, they leave that to the plods.

I know that most Britons today do not want a return to absolute monarchy. That is why the leader of the rebellion must be a Jacobite so that he can order for Joseph Wenzel to be made King.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Scenario that would be more likely than a Jacobite "restoration":

UK constitutional scholars actually sit down and write a damn Constitution for that place, and, taking a page from Spain's book, write in it explicitly that Elizabeth II and her heirs and successors shall be monarch. Then the people vote on it and ratify it.

Bye-bye, Jacobite claims--the people have spoken.

(This is what happened in Spain: the Constitution explicitly provides that the monarchy shall be held first by Juan Carlos and then by his heirs, cutting out all other claimants to the throne, and this was ratified by popular vote.)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
And it seems the Jacobite jack off enthusiast has vacated the premises.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer