Author Topic: New YouTube Series plan  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
New YouTube Series plan
« on: June 19, 2018, 03:02:10 pm »
On the night of June 9th, a blue portal appeared in my room. I walked through it and showed up in a castle. I met my parallel self from a parallel universe. He is a guard at the castle. A wizard performed a spell that merged us into one, and my merged self was told to go travel back to this universe to make animated videos documenting the events that happened in the parallel universe. The parallel universe was created by advanced time traveling aliens who change history which causes one timeline to split into two parallel timelines. The time that major world incidents changed started on the Halloween of 2011.

When I make my first youtube animation, documenting what happened there beginning on the Halloween of 2011, I will post the link in these forums. I will do that after every YouTube video.

The series will be called “The Return of the Sword of Excalibur.” It takes place in a parallel universe where me in that parallel universe as well as my friend Shawn Jackson discover the successors to the Knights of the Round Table. In this universe, it is unknown if there really was a King Arthur who ruled parts of Britain during the time of the Anglo Saxon invasion, but since there is no good historical accounts of Britain during that time period, it is certainly possible that there was. In the parallel universe, the aliens manipulated the timeline so that King Arthur did exist and the movie Excalibur is the accurate account of the King Arthur story.

In that movie, when King Arthur was dying, he said that one day there would be a new King and the sword of Excalibur will return. And you know how I don’t consider the Windsor’s the legitimate monarchs of England.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: New YouTube Series plan
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 03:10:32 pm »
Dude, seek help. Seriously.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: New YouTube Series plan
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 03:26:15 pm »
Dude, seek help. Seriously.

Why do I need help. My medications are working and I am in a happier place. I am in a good enough mental state to make animations based on what happened in the parralel universe. I already finished the script of the first episode.