Author Topic: SheChire`s channel  (Read 1373 times)

Offline SheChire

• Neonate
  • No pickles!
SheChire`s channel
« on: May 12, 2017, 09:34:27 am »
Hi Everyone, since yesterday we`ve finally set up our twitch, as well as our home software so me and hubbs will be doing regular streams from now on(of course if you`d like us to  ;D )!

- channel`s link

So far we`ve planned a few freeform sessions between myself and Matt from 8  to 11 pm.
(click to show/hide)

Then from 11 pm. to somewhere past midnight I`ll be doing the first episode of my stream show Ambient Collapse - A series in which we`ll be touring corpses of the gods themselves through a certain few games I specially picked|(by their specific tone and the way they deal with the narrative, more than by mere mechanics) for You, dear audience and sprinkled with my own, hopefully witty comnmentary. Tonight I`ll be sharing a beloved masterpiece: Hyperlight Drifter.

During the streams, we`ll have presence both in chat window and on our IRC, so we`ll be albe to take suggestions, possibly have some interactive fun.

Enjoy if You shall and of course comment, give ideas or just plain bash below!  :)

*All times in GMT+1
Now with 15% more pills!

Offline SheChire

• Neonate
  • No pickles!
Re: SheChire`s channel
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 10:15:28 am »
UPDATE:

Today will be a day of rest for our little two-people team, however we still will have an Effing around stream, starting 9 pm. GMT+1

For tomorrow sunday, we`ll try to set things up for an evening co-op portal 2 LP(operative word being "try") If all goes well, we`ll be risking our marriage and last shreds of sanity to entertain!  8)

EDIT: So it turned out we needed a little more rest. We`ll be doing the Portal 2 show on wednesday and probably some Effing around before then.  :-[
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 03:21:23 am by SheChire »
Now with 15% more pills!

Offline SheChire

• Neonate
  • No pickles!
Re: SheChire`s channel
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 02:46:49 pm »
Okay, got our basic schedule for now:  8)

Monday - Matt`s Dark Souls, easying into dying.
Tuesday - An hour to two of Effing around with random stuff with/without comments each stream.
Wednesday - Portal 2, couples challenge!
Thursday - The Slaughterfest by SheChire. A stream full of vulgarities, sick humour and entrails of whatever gets in her way.
Friday - Ambient Collapse - Show striving to immerse the audience in the most serene and melancholic games of them all.
Saturday - An hour to two of Effing around with random stuff with/without comments each stream.
Sunday - Special or a big rest for our crew.  ;)

Currently on account of a daystar mercilessly frying everything around and increasing temperature beyond acceptable levels during daylight we`ll be more random with hours.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:48:53 am by SheChire »
Now with 15% more pills!