Author Topic: Revenge Memes  (Read 2361 times)

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
Revenge Memes
« on: March 10, 2012, 03:39:58 am »
I've finally decided the best way I can get revenge on my awful suitemate is to immortalize him as a terrible roommate forever via memes, please help me make successful my obsessive plot to destroy another human being and vote a 5 star (Incidentally, I apologize if this is in the wrong place)

http://diylol.com/meme-generator/terrible-roommate-jaime/memes/leaves-messes-for-a-week-bitches-about-yours-after-30-minutes

http://diylol.com/meme-generator/terrible-roommate-jaime--3/memes/transferred-from-junior-college-acts-like-hes-still-in-high-school
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Art Vandelay

Re: Revenge Memes
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 03:46:04 am »
I don't know if it'll catch on to be honest. Ones like Scumbag Steve or Good Guy Greg, they just look like they embody the ideals the meme represents. This guy, well, he just doesn't make me think "bad room-mate" when I see his picture.

That said, he does look like he'd make a good "over-eager salesman" meme, at least with a better resolution photo.

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
Re: Revenge Memes
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 03:55:57 am »
That's the one thing I'm worried about, that he'd be better served by an already existing meme, especially scumbag steve - although at the same time it doesn't seem like we have any "terrible roommate" memes, and it's something college students are always bitching about.

I'm thrilled I was able to find a picture on facebook of him with "Bachmann crazy face" on though.
Edit: This was actually created in only like an hour, I decided I'd just go for it and tried to make it happen.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:58:09 am by Itachirumon »
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"