Author Topic: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2  (Read 25554 times)

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
Re: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2016, 04:55:35 pm »
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!  They bring up me trolling the forums after Nappygate in order to get bonus XP for a game Nappy was running that died pretty damn quick after awhile.  Like 2 weeks after that.

Ironbite-oh boy that's funny.  Also Buck Bumblefuck is UP.

I wouldn't go around willy nilly calling people Paragon. Even if they're the same poster, that's a mean thing to call Mr. Buck
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2016, 05:06:56 pm »
True.

Also a lot of his information is so outdated/flat out wrong that it's not funny.  Like Gomer and Lady Rene never actually lived with one another as far as I know.  Just did Thespian Talk together for a bit before she kinda...vanished into the ether.  The whole Kiero stuff as well can only be remembered by old members.  The Sugergate stuff and of course the screenshots of Flame and Burn.  Makes me wonder exactly who he is.

Ironbite-I mean besides the obvious Dynamic Paragon link.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2016, 05:08:04 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if he was Paragon, but I'm gonna need more than your word, Ibbles.
Who needs a signature?

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2016, 05:11:30 pm »
Yeah so would I.  It just feels...right ya know?

I mean UP was only banned what a few weeks ago and this fuck comes up with a thread on May 3rd.  So if it was Ultimate Dragon, he had to have known his welcome was about to be worn out and he'd be given the boot or something.  But we all know Dynamic Paragon loves to make socks in order to stalk.  So whoever Bumblefuck is, he's either a looooooooooooooooooooooong time lurker or another Dynamic sock.

Ironbite-time will tell if he ever comes over here to defend himself.  Or we get "raided"

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2016, 05:30:16 pm »
Yeah so would I.  It just feels...right ya know?

I mean UP was only banned what a few weeks ago and this fuck comes up with a thread on May 3rd.  So if it was Ultimate Dragon, he had to have known his welcome was about to be worn out and he'd be given the boot or something.  But we all know Dynamic Paragon loves to make socks in order to stalk.  So whoever Bumblefuck is, he's either a looooooooooooooooooooooong time lurker or another Dynamic sock.

Ironbite-time will tell if he ever comes over here to defend himself.  Or we get "raided"

God dammit, I hope we don't get raided. We just got rid of paragon, do we really need this drama?

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2016, 05:31:46 pm »
Would liven the place up a bit.

Also if Bumblebuck isn't UP, he's definitely Leo the Carpet Bagger.  That guy who showed up claiming to have planned UP's ultimate defeat or whatever.  Just smells right to me.

Ironbite-but I admit I have no evidence as of yet.  If I can be assed, I'd look into it but as of right now it's an amusing distraction on the road to the grave.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2016, 05:32:35 pm »
Jumping to the conclusion that he's Paragon would be like if we jumped to the conclusion that he's Nappy. Nappy has a grudge with FQA and has admitted to lurking for the sake of laughing at us in the past. So, while I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be Paragon, I doubt he is and will do so until I see actual proof.
Who needs a signature?

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2016, 05:33:59 pm »
Nappy honestly could give shit 2 about us these days.  I think he's more focused on his schooling and being a good husband to....Aqua I wanna say?  Forget who he married.

Ironbite-Though if he turns out to be Dynamic Paragon I will laugh and laugh and laugh all the way to beating his fool head in.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2016, 05:36:42 pm »
Jumping to the conclusion that he's Paragon would be like if we jumped to the conclusion that he's Nappy. Nappy has a grudge with FQA and has admitted to lurking for the sake of laughing at us in the past. So, while I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be Paragon, I doubt he is and will do so until I see actual proof.

Naw, Nappy doesn't do that. I think Lithp just said that as a joke because a lot of people thought Nappy was up to something, and Lithp wanted to have some fun because in Lithp's words he didn't have a duty to assuage the board's paranoia. That thread is highly critical of Vene, Myself, Oriet, and Magni. Definitely not anyone from HRG section.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2016, 05:42:50 pm »
However, my point stands. I'm not accusing anyone of being Buck Bumble. I just think it's conclusion jumping to assume he's Paragon.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2016, 05:49:53 pm »
So, who's up for a raid? These guys sound like they could be fun to flame, given how autistic they are with recognizing sarcasm.

Yes, we'll be totally wrekt by edgy, spotty dorks showing up and trying to "trigger" is saying le edgy things like "chimp out". Oh...noes.

Wankers.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2016, 05:53:57 pm »
So, who's up for a raid? These guys sound like they could be fun to flame, given how autistic they are with recognizing sarcasm.

Yes, we'll be totally wrekt by edgy, spotty dorks showing up and trying to "trigger" is saying le edgy things like "chimp out". Oh...noes.

Wankers.

God dammit, are we really gonna get rationalized?

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2016, 05:55:15 pm »
At this point, I kind of HOPE they try to raid us. We've gotten to the point where all that'll happen is that the forum will have a few dozen spam threads until Sigma shows up and deletes them. It would be a pain in the ass for her, but the rest of us would just be mildly annoyed.
Who needs a signature?

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2016, 05:56:57 pm »
At this point, I kind of HOPE they try to raid us. We've gotten to the point where all that'll happen is that the forum will have a few dozen spam threads until Sigma shows up and deletes them. It would be a pain in the ass for her, but the rest of us would just be mildly annoyed.

Yeah, but then they'll talk about Gamergate, and I thought that was behind us.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2016, 06:00:14 pm »
Yeah, but then they'll talk about Gamergate, and I thought that was behind us.

True, but the attempts at trolling would probably be so obvious that it wouldn't do anything for anyone except annoy us with spam.

Side note: I'd love to be able to discuss GamerGate with people of varying opinions on the matter because it is a subject that continues to fascinate me, but we've seen how toxic discussions regarding it pretty much always devolve to being and how irritating it is when the brick wall decides that he's completely right and everyone else just needs to be educated on it.
Who needs a signature?