Author Topic: WHY THE EVIL JEW LOVES FLAT EARTH!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
WHY THE EVIL JEW LOVES FLAT EARTH!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 01, 2017, 03:54:12 pm »
I've been thinking, the earth cannot possibly be flat. The real truth is Cellular Cosmogony, the scientific fact the the earth is round, AND WE ARE ON THE INSIDE!

Think about it, on a Flat Earth there is an infinite amount of vertical space above every human being's head. It's an egalitarian world where anyone can ascend as high as they want, whenever they want. On a Flat Earth there is no need for capitalism, no racial inequality, no nationalism. There would especially be no Female Hypergamy (the BIOTRUTH that causes attractive females to ignore RATIONAL NICE GUYS like me and all go for Chad Thundercock) because anyguy can rise so females wouldn't need an alpha male to take them to the stars.

No wonder THE JEW loves Flat Earth so much. It confirms there LIEbralism and tells white men they don't need to rush and fight to get to the top because everyone can get there.

But in Cellular Cosmogony, going up means getting closer to the center. The higher up you go the less room there is. Thus only the biggest and strongest can reach the center and only if they start first. Thus cellular cosmogony justifies capitalism, nationalism and racism because if you don't fight and crush others ruthlessly you will only rise so high. Female Hypergamy is easily explained, all female run to Chad because they think he is strong enough to get there and ignore me because stupid whores DON'T KNOW THAT I'D TOTALLY KICK HIS ASS IF I WANTED TOO and they'll come crawlling back when I'm at the center AND I'LL LAUGH AT THEM FOR REJECTING ME HA HA HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't taken the RED PILL ask yourself why does THE EVIL JEW hate Cellular Cosmogony so much? His scientist always mock it and attack this TRUTH by telling me I don't know what I'm talking about? Seriously what do they know?

Flat Earth = SJW JEW LIE!
Cellular Cosmogony = HOLY ALT-RIGHT TRUTH!

Wake Up Sheeple!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: WHY THE EVIL JEW LOVES FLAT EARTH!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 04:25:21 pm »
...da fuck?

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 08:37:41 pm »
There was a conspiracy theory that the Nazis believed in a hollow earth. Another doing the rounds is that you can see the Earthbound entrance to the Moon on Google Earth. The educational, scientific youtube video is in caps, "HOLLOW EARTH PROOF ON GOOGLE EARTH". That has to count for something, right?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 10:57:20 am »
...Entrance to the moon from within Earth?

As in some sort of portal between two locations or does the theory claim that the moon is underground?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 09:53:06 pm »
the moon is underground

Of course it is - where do you think it goes every night?!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 08:42:23 pm »
...Entrance to the moon from within Earth?

As in some sort of portal between two locations or does the theory claim that the moon is underground?

If you are a flat Earther I guess "underground" is their equivalent of "in orbit".