Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 155934 times)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #240 on: July 31, 2017, 11:05:17 pm »
Oboehner is still dogging me about judicial review, a concept he stubbornly refuses to accept,

My read is a deep state of denial. It is the God of the Gaps for judicial reasoning. It is the supremacy of his (their) world view that is collapsing. It is a last ditch mental effort to tell themselves and anyone who will listen that the case has a very narrow application. Indeed so narrow that it only applies to the two parties involved. They are more than willing to expand Town of Greece or Hobby Lobby because the court has reaffirmed their long held position and of course the position of every red-blooded American.

And since “In God We Trust” it has been on our money for almost 50 years it has become the gold standard that America was founded on God’s law, as given to Moses, with clarification by Martin Luther. It is reading excepts from one side of the Federalist Papers and coming way knowing the frames of the constitution where in agreement. Glenn Beck can read Paine’s “Common Sense” and conclude we were destined to be a free-market capitalist nation.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2017, 12:14:53 am »
Bob, how do I find them? Look through my replies? do they go back very far? hmmm.
It must have been before you started following me.

I hope you treat your (assumed) wife, like you do me. She'd be happy in her life I bet.

Keep smiling everyone! God bless!!

I do not “follow” people in the Disqus sense. I have various people’s accounts bookmarked. By clicking on anyone of your names (except Jocasta who is private and therefore untraceable) I can scroll back all the way - in your case to your first postings on the Toronto Sun. By searching the texts of both you and Amos, I think the conversation took place in “Eight-Year-Old Drag Queen” about a month ago, of the 499 comments only 274 remain and you complained of deleted messages and Amos has clearly edited some of his.

Happily married 38 years.

:)
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2017, 12:46:18 am »
zampona commenting on Oboehner (posted here because even I think it should be removed.)
"if I was discussing something about uh....proctological matters, I'd value the opinion of an actual proctologist..."
I'd say you were definitely speaking to an expert in those sorts of matters.

Cranial insertion of the rectum does not qualify as a proctologist.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2017, 05:16:16 pm »
Oboehner is still dogging me about judicial review

I'm just don't understand how he thinks the whole thing is supposed to work, exactly.  Like, what is supposed to happen, in his world, if there is an unconstitutional law?  Just hope the same legislature that made the law fixes it?

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2017, 07:40:16 pm »
I'm just don't understand how he thinks the whole thing is supposed to work, exactly.  Like, what is supposed to happen, in his world, if there is an unconstitutional law?  Just hope the same legislature that made the law fixes it?

I think so, yes. And there's no such thing as precedent. Every issue can be appealed up to the Supreme Court to rule on the same thing hundreds of times. For some reason.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2017, 09:08:19 pm »
It may be time to dedicate a bit of effort in getting rid of Jason Todd.  Hard to do, but as we've seen with Royce it can be done.  And Jason's GOT to be circling the drain by this point.  Just check out how blatantly rude he is throughout this entire thread:

http://christiannews.net/2017/07/31/mayor-defies-atheist-groups-demands-vows-to-keep-bible-verse-on-courthouse-wall/
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2017, 10:13:01 pm »
It may be time to dedicate a bit of effort in getting rid of Jason Todd.  Hard to do, but as we've seen with Royce it can be done.  And Jason's GOT to be circling the drain by this point.  Just check out how blatantly rude he is throughout this entire thread:

http://christiannews.net/2017/07/31/mayor-defies-atheist-groups-demands-vows-to-keep-bible-verse-on-courthouse-wall/

He already got banned once when he was SlidellMan4Life. I thought I was rid of him, but no such luck.

That bannination was probably for what you'd expect: Constant, unrelenting hostility toward other posters, anger, sneering, rudeness, nastiness, being perpetually in attack mode. Possibly for obsessively perpetuating the slander that I'm a pedophile.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2017, 10:26:55 pm »
That bannination was probably for what you'd expect: Constant, unrelenting hostility toward other posters, anger, sneering, rudeness, nastiness, being perpetually in attack mode. Possibly for obsessively perpetuating the slander that I'm a pedophile.

Yes. I had no idea he was Slidellman4life.  But Jason Todd in terms of his sneering is like Oboehner on steroids.  I would love to see more Christians get in his face for being so unrelentingly nasty.

EDIT:  Just noticed Jason Todd has some upvotes.  Had to wonder who it was and lo and behold, it's Lady Checkmate.  Adding more credence to my conspiracy theory about her "crossing over".
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:15:28 pm by Jocasta »

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #248 on: August 02, 2017, 08:34:23 am »
Did a bit more research and slidellman4life, AKA Jason Todd, has a Twitter account and it appears his real name is Matthew T. Mason and he's got the same personality there as he does elsewhere.  His personal quote on his account says that he is a "nice friendly guy" but that his patience is not infinite. He retweets the likes of Ann Coulter.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2017, 08:58:34 am »
I'm not ready to swear on my life that Jason Todd = SlidellMan4Life, but their posting styles are pretty much identical. More importantly, they're both obsessed with the Rind study and Jason has told people that he has "proof" that I defended it. I had that conversation with SlidellMan4Life.

So yeah, I'm pretty certain.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2017, 09:07:31 am »
I think you are quite correct. I was reading through his Twitter feed and noticed strong similarities, such as his odd phrase "what the bleep are you talking about".  Oh yeah, he is Jason.  I think you nailed it.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #251 on: August 03, 2017, 12:19:59 pm »
The "blend" that has been occurring between Christian News Network and Crazy Lady Checkmate continues to get...blendier.

On her latest post she actually QUOTES AMOS MOSES.  So she's doing more than simply upvoting him now.  She doesn't mention him by name though...which could be her way of giving us all here a dig in the ribs, as if to say, "I'm watching you all".

Guess what, Lady Checkmate?  If you're watching....GOOD!

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-faithreligion/atheists_lies_science_is_their_god/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 12:35:01 pm by Jocasta »

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #252 on: August 03, 2017, 01:27:08 pm »
I am back to discussing things with Amos.
First thing he points out - other than the other dribble that he always says, is that we don't choose anything that has to do with Jesus. Jesus chooses for us.
It's a lot easier now, because I have the scriptures saved by topic now, and most of them were created because of discussions with Amos. I am able to hit him with scripture after scripture to prove what I believe. At least on most, some only have one scripture that he twists to an "interpretation" by God, not us. SMH
I laughed as I wrote the last words about his post asking so many questions in one post for me to reply to. That it means a long post, if I answer them all, so if you want the answers to any here except what I mentioned, you will have to either read the whole post, or ask them all in separate posts. lol!  We have got to get an icon for stomach-ache laughs!
I am armed to the teeth to prove to the Fundies, through Amos I expect, that they are not looking at the gospel correctly. and I am looking forward to it. I can't force them to read the gospel themselves, but I can do it for the silent posters I've been told about.
I just want to stop him/them from influencing others to believe the way they do. This is the one way I have to be able to attempt to do that. And it's hardest part is that If they read the gospel, they would not have to have a messed up understanding.
I honestly think I will end up writing a blog eventually to spread the gospel. I am not the one who tells me that what I believe in is correct, because I only use scriptures. My words are his word explained so that people can understand them clearly. Maybe I shame the Fundies about their sins, so they can repent hahaha. I guess that will only bring new ones to help understand too.
It's a case of time-management. I'm good with that usually, so I'll work on it in between posting with Amos. I started getting riled by him right away, but then I realized he might not realize that I am sharon_at_home and thinks he has someone else to harass about my posts. So, instead of getting riled, I'm going to begin again with him, but this time it won't be my first, and I will be able to use my "arsenal" of scriptures to help me with the discussion.
Sometimes I feel sorry for him. He's obviously being manipulated and I honestly think he might look further into the gospel if he was not discouraged by others.  Maybe one of my posts will click so he will look into what I say. I'm thinking he's a man who has "no will" of his own; mother, wife? church leader? and now Lady. likely He's whipped. The Lord needs to show him the light again, so he wants his salvation more than the people who manipulate him.
Well, then again, I am just doing my duty. and if anyone does not listen to my words, which are the Lord's in scriptures, and in the very least read the gospel for themselves to find out (and confirm) what I have told them, it's their choice - of course, Amos isn't making the choice for himself, he's choosing what the Lord tells him to. If that was the truth, he would find the scriptures to show me I'm wrong, not scriptures twisted to be aligned with his beliefs. Or out of context.
So I'm putting Jesus' word that we need to, no matter who tells us anything about the bible, search the scriptures to see if it is the Truth, before applying it to anything.
I am not partial to the NIV either. I've read then translated scriptures from the NIV to the KJV and there are some that seem so far off what the scripture in the KJV say! I don't use other bibles but the KJV, so I always translate them. SMH It is like the way God said not to change the Word in any way. some of the interpretations are very strange to me. But, I'll leave that one to God. :D
I just remembered that I wrote a long post to Amos and ended it with the fact that not many like long posts, and don't read to the bottom. Then I said 'God bless to those who read this right through' because I was pretty sure it was not going to be read, at least by Amos to the bottom.  I wonder how long and which Fundie will tell him about it? If they read it through themselves!
God bless!
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #254 on: August 03, 2017, 03:54:54 pm »
Has Jason been banhammered?

http://christiannews.net/2017/07/31/mayor-defies-atheist-groups-demands-vows-to-keep-bible-verse-on-courthouse-wall/#disqus_thread

;D  Well well.  He got bleeped in the bleep.
About time.  I will know how to recognize him next time too.

EDIT:  This is actually a real victory.  We should all be having wine or something.  Everyone raise a glass tonight when you get home.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 04:37:48 pm by Jocasta »