Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2024002 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #750 on: March 16, 2012, 01:38:39 am »
I opened the 360 specific ports on my router but ffs it still won't let me get in a lobby with my friends.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #751 on: March 16, 2012, 02:48:31 am »
I think my mattress has motherfucking bedbugs.  I've got bites the size of quarters on my side, and a rash goin up my fuckin neck.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #752 on: March 16, 2012, 03:47:50 am »
I like algebra. Geometry can go fuck itself. What's with all this proof-writing and rule-memorizing bullshit?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #753 on: March 16, 2012, 01:18:21 pm »
I think my mattress has motherfucking bedbugs.  I've got bites the size of quarters on my side, and a rash goin up my fuckin neck.

O.O

I really hope that's not what it is.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #754 on: March 16, 2012, 01:58:16 pm »
I can't stand the fact that The Daily Show & Colbert Report are the only news shows that do any actual reporting anymore.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #755 on: March 16, 2012, 04:46:48 pm »

O.O

I don't really know...I've slept with a shirt on, something I don't usually do during the warmer months, and no new bites on me.  Course, if they're as pernicious fucks as I've read they are...they'd probably have gone to my arms, feet, or head...or just up under my shirt, bitches ain't that big.  Maybe me getting unknowingly bitten by bugs during runs...mosquitoes have left pretty big marks on me before.  Also, the itching on my neck could be because the razor in my bathroom's a bit...worn.  Old blades will make you itch like a motherfucker...

Something else that shits me: people who use hashtags outside of Twitter, or Twitter references.  That's the only place they're bleedin relevant, damn it!  I can't stand seeing people on Facebook and shit putting random words like #gofuckyourself in place of...just the fucking words, except without the pound sign, and with fucking spaces so people can read that shit more easily.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 04:49:30 pm by RavynousHunter »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #756 on: March 16, 2012, 09:49:25 pm »
The hashtag thing annoys me as well. It's pretentious as fuck.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #757 on: March 17, 2012, 12:02:17 am »

O.O

I don't really know...I've slept with a shirt on, something I don't usually do during the warmer months, and no new bites on me.  Course, if they're as pernicious fucks as I've read they are...they'd probably have gone to my arms, feet, or head...or just up under my shirt, bitches ain't that big.  Maybe me getting unknowingly bitten by bugs during runs...mosquitoes have left pretty big marks on me before.  Also, the itching on my neck could be because the razor in my bathroom's a bit...worn.  Old blades will make you itch like a motherfucker...

I don't really know what their bites are supposed to look like, or if they're any different from mosquito bites, but I did see a picture of a rash from them on the wiki page. I would think if it were bed bugs you would've known before now, since you've had that mattress for a fair bit of time. They could've also easily been transferred to me since they like to hide in clothes and luggage, and that doesn't appear to be the case. Either way, I hope that's not what it is, because they're a real bitch to get rid of these days.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #758 on: March 17, 2012, 12:45:19 am »
The hashtag thing annoys me as well. It's pretentious as fuck.
#ithinkitsks2

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #759 on: March 17, 2012, 02:54:49 am »
Today, you die.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #760 on: March 17, 2012, 11:29:48 am »

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #761 on: March 17, 2012, 03:26:48 pm »
That people are under the impression one must be read their Miranda Rights during an arrest. Not true. You don't even need to read them before an interrogation/interview. They just can't use the confession, as it were, against the person. I got into a mini-argument with my dad about it because of a movie we were watching where a couple of cops got in deep shit cause their perp was released thanks to them not reading him his Miranda Rights during the arrest. But, on the other hand, I can't expect Hollywood to get it right.

You also don't need to read them if there's a time limit (so to speak) or there's a threat to the public.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #762 on: March 17, 2012, 04:52:09 pm »
When your job calls at the last minute asking if you can come in, and you feel bad not returning the call (I missed the call because I was taking a nap) because you're enjoying your day doing nothing. Maybe if you called a couple of hours ago, yes I would have probably come in, but calling the last minute is bs. Also we won't have this problem if you would've gave people hours before hand.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:06:15 pm by nickiknack »

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #763 on: March 18, 2012, 02:04:58 pm »
I've probably said this before, but "Gifts For Her" articles that suggest buying a girl nothing but lotion, makeup, or anything else really girly. Because it's totally impossible that a girl could want anything practical or motherfucking FUN. God, I'd have a stroke if I unwrapped a present to find lotion -- not because I'd be pissed, as I appreciate the gesture, but because I'd be stunned that someone would ever buy something like that for me, after knowing me.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #764 on: March 18, 2012, 06:11:45 pm »
What if it's a particular kind of lotion?

Ironbite-that begins with a K?