Author Topic: "I sent my daughter to a torture center. FEEL SORRY 4 MEEEEE!!!!!!"  (Read 4746 times)

Even Then

Re: "I sent my daughter to a torture center. FEEL SORRY 4 MEEEEE!!!!!!"
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 09:19:55 pm »
It's evil filth like this thing that make me believe all prospective parents should pass rigorous mental and psychological evaluations. KILL. TORTURE. TEAR TO SHREDS.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 09:37:48 pm »
If I met this woman in public, I'm not sure I could restrain myself from yelling at her.  At the very least.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 10:07:08 pm »
Every time I read about shit like this, I always want to be down the block with an SR-25 when the thugs are dragging the kid out to the van. I don't think these places will be in business for long when their hired goons' heads start exploding.

Then my rational mind kicks back in and I just start seething for the rest of the day.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Belloc

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 12:13:24 am »
Reprehensible. What sickens me is that this woman has not even the fortitude to fully admit that her action was immoral. Were she to say she took an immoral but necessary action for her daughter's sake, I would pity her. As it stands, I despise her. I do not like this.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 12:27:39 am »
Every time I read about shit like this, I always want to be down the block with an SR-25 when the thugs are dragging the kid out to the van. I don't think these places will be in business for long when their hired goons' heads start exploding.

Then my rational mind kicks back in and I just start seething for the rest of the day.
No, I think that's a good idea.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 04:47:27 am »
This creature deserves to have its fingernails pulled off and vinegar poured on the zips for days upon days on end.

Let alone never being allowed near children again.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Even Then

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2016, 02:20:17 pm »
Oh, and for an extra kick in the dick, you can get sent to the facility if you're suicidal.

What's that? You hate yourself? Well, we're going to send you to a place where you're mentally abused, where you're not allowed to bathe and you don't even get a goddamn roof over your head! That'll learn ya!

AND THE DAUGHTER WAS SENT THERE FOR DARING TO HAVE MOTIVATION ISSUES IN SCHOOL AND NOT GET STRAIGHT A'S. SHE WAS SENT TO A GODDAMN PRISONER CAMP FOR NOT PERFORMING PERFECTLY. AND THE MOTHER FIRST WENT THROUGH WITH FUNDING HER STUDIES (WHEN SHE COULD'VE FUCKING WELL JUST NOT DONE THAT AND THAT WOULD'VE FUCKING SOLVED IT), THEN DID THIS.

And the comment section is defending her.

I don't agree at all.

If the kids concerned thought later in life their mother did the wrong thing they would have it out with her.

I don't know exactly what happened but my guess is she probably met some loser or other who thinks exactly the same way as you - probably does drugs - whilst on the way to the bottom they probably wanted to take someone with prospects with them.

Trauma ? I would say drugs and the police count for nothing ?

She had EVERY MORAL RIGHT as a mother... seen my sister almost destroyed by a drugged up loser... wish we had the chance to change her rather than see her put herself through years of misery.

If by "mental trauma" you mean self-reliance and discipline, then I totally agree.

This is a private family matter and you people have no right to intrude.

MURDER. LONG, DRAWN-OUT MURDER AND DESTRUCTION OF EVERYTHING THAT GIVES HER JOY. AND THESE PEOPLE TOO.

EDIT: I am perfectly aware that this is just my irrational rage talking. I know that. I know that such measures wouldn't be just.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 02:23:28 pm by Even Then »

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2016, 03:30:50 pm »
Man, I don't think I've ever seen an article with as many comments removed as this one.  What the hell were people saying?

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2016, 09:05:55 pm »
As a patent, I'm happy enough NOT knowing what was removed. I went back and forth as to whether or not to read the article. I flipped trails and read it. And I'm glad new and Mrs. Rookie are better patents than that.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2016, 10:04:55 pm »
Oh, and for an extra kick in the dick, you can get sent to the facility if you're suicidal.

What's that? You hate yourself? Well, we're going to send you to a place where you're mentally abused, where you're not allowed to bathe and you don't even get a goddamn roof over your head! That'll learn ya!

AND THE DAUGHTER WAS SENT THERE FOR DARING TO HAVE MOTIVATION ISSUES IN SCHOOL AND NOT GET STRAIGHT A'S. SHE WAS SENT TO A GODDAMN PRISONER CAMP FOR NOT PERFORMING PERFECTLY. AND THE MOTHER FIRST WENT THROUGH WITH FUNDING HER STUDIES (WHEN SHE COULD'VE FUCKING WELL JUST NOT DONE THAT AND THAT WOULD'VE FUCKING SOLVED IT), THEN DID THIS.

And the comment section is defending her.

I don't agree at all.

If the kids concerned thought later in life their mother did the wrong thing they would have it out with her.

I don't know exactly what happened but my guess is she probably met some loser or other who thinks exactly the same way as you - probably does drugs - whilst on the way to the bottom they probably wanted to take someone with prospects with them.

Trauma ? I would say drugs and the police count for nothing ?

She had EVERY MORAL RIGHT as a mother... seen my sister almost destroyed by a drugged up loser... wish we had the chance to change her rather than see her put herself through years of misery.

If by "mental trauma" you mean self-reliance and discipline, then I totally agree.

This is a private family matter and you people have no right to intrude.

MURDER. LONG, DRAWN-OUT MURDER AND DESTRUCTION OF EVERYTHING THAT GIVES HER JOY. AND THESE PEOPLE TOO.

EDIT: I am perfectly aware that this is just my irrational rage talking. I know that. I know that such measures wouldn't be just.
The comments arent really defending her.

In fact half of them were removed because they were rightfully pissed.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2016, 10:53:12 pm »
I'd support finding out who this monstrosity is. It doesn't really deserve to live the quiet citizen life after what it did.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2016, 12:56:08 am »
I'm trying to think of something I could do that would attract the most attention to these camps.

Personally I'd tolerate up to 10 years.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2016, 08:16:34 am »
What. Why.

Look, I love my mother, but if she ever did anything like this to me they would never find the body. how fucked up did those children have to get that they still have contact with their mother after this?