Author Topic: Ex-LA Cop on a Rampage  (Read 16244 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Re: Ex-LA Cop on a Rampage
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 10:10:37 am »
He's also said goodbye to his favorite, and least favorite, celebrities.

EDIT: Oh boy, he shows some pro-gay views and says he watched Django Unchained. Brace yourselves, the right is about to grasp at straws.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 10:13:07 am »
Wow, he put WBC on there. That almost feels strange to hear, coming from someone on a killing spree.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 10:24:40 am »
Wow, he put WBC on there. That almost feels strange to hear, coming from someone on a killing spree.

We can only hope that Fred Phelps is on his list.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 11:55:07 am »
He's also said goodbye to his favorite, and least favorite, celebrities.

EDIT: Oh boy, he shows some pro-gay views and says he watched Django Unchained. Brace yourselves, the right is about to grasp at straws.

Oh boy, don't read the comments. I read made the mistake of reading the first five or so. Here's the first:

Wow, this guy loved Jews, blacks, "gays" and pretty much every sub-group of people who hate white people and Western civilization. Its kind of scary that these kinds of anti-white/anti-Christian bigots are on police forces in America. Whites and Christian Americans need to stand up to (1) protect our gun rights so we can shoot back at racists like Dorner and (2) protect OUR culture from the hollywood filth this guy extols.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 07:27:01 pm »
They lost his trail.

With bloodhounds in tow, officers went door to door as snow fell, aware to the reality they could be walking into a trap set by the well-trained former Navy reservist who knows their tactics and strategies as well as they do.

"The bad guy is out there, he has a certain time on you, and a distance. How do you close that?" asked T. Gregory Hall, a retired tactical supervisor for a special emergency response team for the Pennsylvania State Police.

"The bottom line is, when he decides that he is going to make a stand, the operators are in great jeopardy," Hall said.

I think they'll be lucky if he decides to just shoot himself off on the wilderness instead of continuing his fight and assassinations to the death.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 07:28:55 pm »
They never had his trail to begin with.

I was thinking about this idiot and it really really pains me that he could be seen as the good guy in this.  I mean the first thing he did, the very first thing he did, was kill the daughter of the man who defended him at his hearing.  This is not a well man and I hope they catch him alive.

Ironbite-be interesting to know why he did this.

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 07:30:50 pm »

I was thinking about this idiot and it really really pains me that he could be seen as the good guy in this.  I mean the first thing he did, the very first thing he did, was kill the daughter of the man who defended him at his hearing.  This is not a well man and I hope they catch him alive.

Right now all we can gather is that he thinks he was unjustly fired and wants to "clear his name"...ya know, because massacres are the best way to go about doing that.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 07:52:00 pm »

Right now all we can gather is that he thinks he was unjustly fired and wants to "clear his name"...ya know, because massacres are the best way to go about doing that.

It's going to be a very odd comparison, but I'm starting to picture Christian Weston Chandler and the discussion around his own court case here. Hang on, just hear me out.

Go to sonichu.com if you don't know who he is, or hadn't heard about the case. The gist of it is that this man(child) is a complete nutcase, who likes to blame the vague group of "trolls" or a conspiracy theory for all of the misery that he's brought upon himself. Well, in October of 2011 he trespassed in a store he was banned from and he and his mother both ran into the store owner with their van while fleeing the police (they switched seats after he hit the guy, and she hit him again and fled). They were arrested, obviously, and sent to trial.

A forum I was formerly a part of discussed the trial very intently, trying to figure out just what would happen and why it happened, as well as the repercussions and if it would happen again. One common thread that came up was his tendency to blindly throw blame around, accusing anyone who didn't basically bow down and kiss his feet of being part of his fictitious troll conspiracy. People were not only afraid that he'd be angry enough to go farther in the future, but that he would accuse his lawyer of being part of the conspiracy for failing to get him completely off for the charges (as he viewed the store owner he hit as a leader in this conspiracy).

It sounds really fucked up and weird, but that may be the point behind these killings: after his firing, he views ANYONE who may have been responsible for his firing, even in an indirect way that requires insane bends of logic, as part of the cabal to oust him. Even failing to defend him well enough to keep him from getting fired could be interpreted by his batshit insane mind as being intentional.

I wouldn't ordinarily think about this, had there not been some intense discussion last year about a person who very much thought the same things about people and had his own bizarre methods for shifting blame around, and would very realistically be at a risk of harming others because of it.

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 08:04:17 pm »
Oh, Chris Chan? Yeah, that guy's...disturbed.

Offline syaoranvee

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 08:06:33 pm »
Groups across the internet come in support of the man.

In fact, alot of people I've been across in news stories are saying more positive then negative.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 08:14:46 pm »

You think HE'S bad? You should see some of the people who talk about him. Chris is mostly harmless, but some people are really goddamn mean and manipulative.

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 08:30:20 pm »

You think HE'S bad? You should see some of the people who talk about him. Chris is mostly harmless, but some people are really goddamn mean and manipulative.
Didn't you say he was involved in a hit and run though? And he posted naked drawings of a friend of his online and...well, this probably isn't the correct thread for it. Suffice it to say, he has serious issues and I'm in no way defending trolls.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 08:52:54 pm »

Didn't you say he was involved in a hit and run though? And he posted naked drawings of a friend of his online and...well, this probably isn't the correct thread for it. Suffice it to say, he has serious issues and I'm in no way defending trolls.

Not even the trolls. Just some of the people who get involved in discussing him. He just brings out the weirdos of the night, lemme tell ya.

Either way, I spent over a year discussing Chris. The thing about him is that he's mostly harmless, like a child with the privileges of adulthood: he's prone to doing stupid things on a whim, but he's heavily under the grip of his elderly mother and he doesn't even really get out of the house much, and he's scared of punishment. The hit and run's a long story, but it wasn't really a planned action. He's nearly hit people before, but it was usually an almost animalistic panic where he just happened to speed closer to other people than planned. Didn't help that his mother was along with him, and she's REALLY nutso.

What makes this ex-cop the same as Chris is that he seems to be capable of similar twistings of logic, where anyone can be made into his enemy and it's never his fault.

But he's got things that someone like Chris doesn't have: Maliciousness. Knowledge. Equipment. Cold determination, rather than random flailing. An intelligent mind.

He also doesn't seem to be the average mass shooter. Someone who just wants to go on a killing spree will pick a location with a ton of people and just kill until they're done. They may have some specific reason for the targets (the Columbine kids specifically targeted kids who wore sports team clothing, for instance, and there's the classic instances of a bullied kid "snapping" as they usually say), but their preferred method is to just kill almost everyone that crosses their path. Indiscriminately.

This guy not only has a plan, but even in his twisted logic he's got himself a set list of targets. Notice how instead of killing the man who defended him at the hearing (unsuccessfully), he killed his daughter. I think he was doing that intentionally, wanting to cause misery. He's not indiscriminately wandering around a police station shooting as many people as he can. He's very focused.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2013, 10:09:10 pm »
Few things are more dangerous than an intelligent criminally insane person.
To those that support him:

He MURDERED people.  He is an insane, calculating, death-dealing danger to everyone he comes in contact with.

• The Beast
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2013, 10:26:54 pm »
Few things are more dangerous than an intelligent criminally insane person.
To those that support him:

He MURDERED people.  He is an insane, calculating, death-dealing danger to everyone he comes in contact with.
No matter what crazy, senseless or evil things a person does, there will be those who support that person's actions. Neo-Nazis still support Adolf Hitler, antigovernment survivalists remember Timothy McVeigh fondly, and I've even seen Web sites idolizing Marc Lépine. In short: there is a certain percentage of the populace that is just crazy, stupid and/or evil.