Author Topic: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations  (Read 13356 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 09:03:49 pm »
Because wearing a towel is near nude. My shocked and revolted response is any common response to seeing a family member who is not part of your immediate family naked. I was disgusted at her that she thought it was ok to wear that in front of family members who are not her parents or siblings.

There'd be a difference if you just called it rude, since rude would mean she did something impolite or ill-mannered. Maybe some people think it's rude to do stuff like this. Cool, whatever. But you're calling it immoral. Immoral implies a sort of deliberate wrongfulness or wickedness within her actions. That showing her skin in such a way is depraved because it has some additional meaning or intention behind it. Hence your own wicked thoughts that you need to address.

That is not what I am saying. That is what the Muslims say. I am saying that my second cousin was wearing towels so she was actually nude in front of her family members.

She was covered with a towel, aka a piece of fabric. How do clothes work, again?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 09:08:06 pm »
Because wearing a towel is near nude. My shocked and revolted response is any common response to seeing a family member who is not part of your immediate family naked. I was disgusted at her that she thought it was ok to wear that in front of family members who are not her parents or siblings.

There'd be a difference if you just called it rude, since rude would mean she did something impolite or ill-mannered. Maybe some people think it's rude to do stuff like this. Cool, whatever. But you're calling it immoral. Immoral implies a sort of deliberate wrongfulness or wickedness within her actions. That showing her skin in such a way is depraved because it has some additional meaning or intention behind it. Hence your own wicked thoughts that you need to address.

That is not what I am saying. That is what the Muslims say. I am saying that my second cousin was wearing towels so she was actually nude in front of her family members.

She was covered with a towel, aka a piece of fabric. How do clothes work, again?

Well being rude is immoral. I never said that she was intentionally trying to be wicked.

Towels are not clothes because they’re not designed to be clothes.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2018, 05:38:29 am »
Alright, let's settle this once and for all. Could you see her nips and/or vag? No? Then she clearly wasn't nude.

Besides, it could be a lot worse. Imagine if she were wearing *gasp* denim? No doubt your boner would've taken someone's eye out.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2018, 06:13:10 am »
Maybe you are just a prude?

Did you not consider that perhaps your relative does not consider nudity to be such a big deal? Or maybe they didn't consider the possibility that their relatives would ogle at them?

Heck, maybe they just don't consider that situation to be sexual in any way? I've been to Sauna with men AND women with all of us nude there. Happened with my family, happened with friends, co-workers and whoever happened to be at the same public Sauna when I'm using it.

Nudity isn't inherently sexual and that you can't consider nudity (or even someone wearing a towel or showing some skin) to be anything other than sexual says more about you and your beliefs than it does about anything else.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2018, 09:40:39 am »
Maybe you are just a prude?

Did you not consider that perhaps your relative does not consider nudity to be such a big deal? Or maybe they didn't consider the possibility that their relatives would ogle at them?

Heck, maybe they just don't consider that situation to be sexual in any way? I've been to Sauna with men AND women with all of us nude there. Happened with my family, happened with friends, co-workers and whoever happened to be at the same public Sauna when I'm using it.

Nudity isn't inherently sexual and that you can't consider nudity (or even someone wearing a towel or showing some skin) to be anything other than sexual says more about you and your beliefs than it does about anything else.

It is common decency to not show your nudity in front of others. I never said that I saw her nudity in a sexual manner. I would not be repulsed if she was wearing a bathing suit because that is a type of clothing. It was the fact that she was not wearing clothes that got me repulsed. I would be equally repulsed seeing any family member male or female wearing nothing but a towel.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2018, 10:50:06 am »
My penis shall not be denied its rightful audience. He spits in the eyes of all who seek to suppress His righteous glory.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2018, 11:19:27 am »
Jacob, brother. You need to fucking UNCLENCH.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2018, 12:11:40 pm »
Despacito.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 01:49:45 pm »
You do realize, Jacob, that a lot of places have far fewer hangups about nudity than the US, right? What's "common decency" to you is more "silly prudishness" to them.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 03:58:24 pm »
You do realize, Jacob, that a lot of places have far fewer hangups about nudity than the US, right? What's "common decency" to you is more "silly prudishness" to them.

Well nudity is usually only acceptable in private locations such as locker rooms, public showers, or houses with friends or members of the immediate family.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 04:25:17 pm »

Well nudity is usually only acceptable in private locations such as locker rooms, public showers, or houses with friends or members of the immediate family.

That doesn't rebut what I said--that's still fewer hangups.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2018, 05:42:28 pm »

That doesn't rebut what I said--that's still fewer hangups.

How is it fewer hangups? I said immediate family members(parents and siblings), not second cousins.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2018, 05:52:11 pm »
That's like your opinion, man. Some others may consider that you creeping at your cousin would also be weird and assume that a person your age is adult enough to not be bothered by someone coming out of a shower.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2018, 06:11:43 pm »
That's like your opinion, man. Some others may consider that you creeping at your cousin would also be weird and assume that a person your age is adult enough to not be bothered by someone coming out of a shower.

I was not creeping at her. I immediately looked away when I saw her. Why did she not put clothes on in the bathroom? I put my clothes in the bathroom to change into after I take a shower!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2018, 06:48:37 pm »

I was not creeping at her. I immediately looked away when I saw her. Why did she not put clothes on in the bathroom? I put my clothes in the bathroom to change into after I take a shower!

News flash: not everyone is Jacob Harrison!

I know this must be shocking to you.