Author Topic: Louisiana textbooks: KKK ok, evolution disproven and Loch Ness monster alive  (Read 11596 times)

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
Guess what? Republicans are now turning their backs on the bill because a Muslim school tired to applied for the voucher and they want only Christian schools to prosper. So much for "religious freedom".

http://jezebel.com/5923898/republican-horrified-to-discover-that-christianity-is-not-the-only-religion
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Freedom of our religion...not others.

Ironbite-yeah amazing how they didn't think this through too well.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
But...but...I thought these people wanted to "teach the controversy", what gives?

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
But...but...I thought these people wanted to "teach the controversy", what gives?

Some controversies are too controversial.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline majingojira

• Neonate
Would someone like to explain to these idiots that extinction is nowhere near the same thing as evolution, and that even if the Loch Ness monster was found to be real it would do nothing to disprove either of them, and that all the other 99.9% of fossilized species are still extinct.

If we found a frickin' living species of pterosaur in the jungles of Africa, it still would have spent the last 65 million years evolving.

Even the coelacanths of today are a hell of a lot different than the coelacanths of prehistoric times and show evidence of having evolved.