Author Topic: Westboro Baptist Church fights illleracy  (Read 16050 times)

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
Re: Westboro Baptist Church fights illleracy
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2013, 10:17:18 am »
I wish people would just ignore the WBC. It looks really ridiculous when you have several dozen people "counterprotesting" what amounts to be the real world equivalent of obvious internet trolls.

And end this?

Why?

I was talking more about counter-protestors who freak out and actually try to argue with the Phelpses. The Futurama thing is funny.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2013, 12:30:32 pm »
^No no no.  He gives them hats!
Damn illeracy, let me try another.

God is America's Terrier!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2013, 02:41:07 pm »
Makes sense.  Dog spelled backwards IS God!

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2013, 02:58:07 pm »
Makes sense.  Dog spelled backwards IS God!

Clearly, the Egyptians had it right then.

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2013, 04:49:40 pm »

Hmm ...
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2013, 06:13:21 pm »

Hmm ...

I'd worship Ammy.  If she used the beads to flay the WBC alive, first.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2013, 11:07:08 am »
Hey, next time they come to New York state, why don't we get as many topless women there as possible? Female toplessness is legal in all of New York state, and I bet WBC would be horrified.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2013, 11:09:24 am »
Hey, next time they come to New York state, why don't we get as many topless women there as possible? Female toplessness is legal in all of New York state, and I bet WBC would be horrified.

Either that or any teenage boys they brought with them would experience an on-the-spot conversion.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2013, 11:32:45 am »

Either that or any teenage boys they brought with them would experience an on-the-spot conversion.
Whether it happens or not, it'd still be both funny and amazingly awesome. WBC is uber-fundie, so topless women might outright make them cancel.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2013, 12:52:04 pm »

Whether it happens or not, it'd still be both funny and amazingly awesome. WBC is uber-fundie, so topless women might outright make them cancel.

I dunno, the prospect of being gunned down by pissed off soldiers never stopped them, some bouncing titties wouldn't do much, either.  If it gives them all a collective heart attack, all the better.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2013, 12:54:47 pm »

I dunno, the prospect of being gunned down by pissed off soldiers never stopped them, some bouncing titties wouldn't do much, either.  If it gives them all a collective heart attack, all the better.
You make me wanna look for some gainaxing now.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2013, 01:32:25 pm »

Here you go (spoilered to keep from killing slow computers)

(click to show/hide)
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2013, 02:02:49 pm »

Ahh, but soldiers can't send them to hell. Lusting after all the breasts can.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2013, 06:30:11 pm »

Ahh, but soldiers can't send them to hell. Lusting after all the breasts can.

They can if the soldiers are topless, female, and relatively decently-endowed.  Best of both worlds!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2013, 06:30:42 pm »

Here you go (spoilered to keep from killing slow computers)

(click to show/hide)
I love you so much right now. Not as much as the Gainaxing, though. I'd like a list of the animes.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.