Author Topic: FSTDT Podcast  (Read 2528 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
FSTDT Podcast
« on: July 17, 2012, 09:00:36 pm »
Okay me and Antichrist had this idea while talking on Steam one day why not start a podcast, I already have a way to record stuff I just need people if your interested either leave it here or PM  me your Skype name and we'll see when we can get this show on the road.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
Re: FSTDT Podcast
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 09:14:53 pm »
What kind of stuff would be on the podcast?

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 09:52:44 pm »
mostly stuff about games,movies and other things that catch our fancy the day we decide to record.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 11:16:02 pm »
Why is it fstdt? Why not just your own podcast?
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 12:49:01 am »
Why is it fstdt? Why not just your own podcast?

I have to agree. If we're going to do a podcast with the site's name on it shouldn't it be about the subject of the site? I would love to help either way, though I currently don't have a microphone(I can get one though).
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov