Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
The Lounge / Re: Things That Annoy You
« Last post by RavynousHunter on November 17, 2017, 09:39:30 am »
They changed the fucking new tab page on mobile, too.  No more reference images for the my "Top Sites," and the fucking titles of the pages are truncated to, like, a dozen characters...and there's no fucking way to change it.  Sure, its fast, but good holy fuck, why'd they need to fuck the interface in the process?
« Last post by Sleepy on November 17, 2017, 09:32:03 am »
Firefox had an update that fucked several of my add-ons, including Noscript.

Art Vandelay - I am a little bit miffed, and therefore you all have to hear about it.

I had the same thing happen. I had to switch from Greasemonkey to Tampermonkey for all my scripts, and find some replacements for crap that wasn't even compatible anymore. Quite the pain.
« Last post by Art Vandelay on November 17, 2017, 08:51:31 am »
Firefox had an update that fucked several of my add-ons, including Noscript.

Art Vandelay - I am a little bit miffed, and therefore you all have to hear about it.
Politics and Government / Re: Sex Crime Allegations Against Roy Moore
« Last post by dpareja on November 17, 2017, 01:34:52 am »
Well clearly Alabama leads the country in obesity, uneducated, and poorest. So clearly the Republican strangle hold the states had for the past twenty years is clearly working for them.

Yes, but Republicans hate the same people white rural Alabamians hate.
« Last post by Id82 on November 17, 2017, 12:23:16 am »
Well clearly Alabama leads the country in obesity, uneducated, and poorest. So clearly the Republican strangle hold the states had for the past twenty years is clearly working for them.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by Jocasta on November 16, 2017, 09:27:32 pm »
He's supporting Roy Moore, no surprise.  Here's his Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/slidellman4life?lang=en
« Last post by dpareja on November 16, 2017, 09:09:13 pm »
Overheard during a discussion of the Alabama special election: "Roy Moore is known to be a child molester. Doug Jones is known to be a Democrat. It's hard to say which is more damaging in Alabama."
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by Jocasta on November 16, 2017, 09:04:21 pm »

Jerome Horowitz/Jason Todd/slidellman4life (real name Matthew T. Mason) is now Maxwell Edison.

It should be easy enough to get him banned.  Just report him every time he calls someone a name.  Which he will do eventually...he can’t help himself.

Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by dpareja on November 16, 2017, 07:08:03 pm »
So we know that the GOP is getting rid of the SALT deduction, because fuck blue states.

If you're an individual, anyway.

Under at least one version of their tax bill, corporations keep the SALT deduction.
The Lounge / Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Last post by Art Vandelay on November 16, 2017, 07:42:56 am »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10