Author Topic: WI Planned Parenthood bombed  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
WI Planned Parenthood bombed
« on: April 02, 2012, 11:29:55 pm »
This happened last night, and so far this all I've found are a few pages from Talking Points Memo, and a short blurb on The Young Turks.
A small, homemade bomb exploded outside a Planned Parenthood office in Wisconsin on Sunday night, prompting a federal investigation and the swift condemnation of violence by a Republican presidential candidate ahead of the state’s primary on Tuesday.

The attack took place at about 7:30 p.m. local time in Wisconsin, causing a small amount of damage to the building in the town of Grand Chute, about 30 miles southwest of Green Bay. No one was injured.

Leonard Peace, a spokesman with the FBI in Milwaukee, told TPM on Monday that the agency had joined the criminal investigation and was helping the town’s police figure out exactly what type of device was used and who put it there.

Rick Santorum, seeing as he's debating in the state tomorrow, had this to say:
"Violence is never the answer, and I will always condemn any and all violent attacks against our fellow Americans.  In this country, we resolve our differences through political discussion and free and fair elections – never by violence. This upcoming election is about restoring freedom and liberty in America, and a key part of that is to restore a culture that values human life and the dignity of all Americans.  While we can and should work to defund Planned Parenthood and push back against government mandates that force Americans and religious institution to violate their faith, violence against our fellow citizens has no place in a freedom-loving America."
I don't think he's sincerely upset about this at all.

Also, I'm going to try to find more info on this, but so far none of the major news outlets have touched it (surprise, surprise).
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: WI Planned Parenthood bombed
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 11:46:52 pm »

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: WI Planned Parenthood bombed
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 11:49:27 pm »
Damn it. My bad, mods.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.