Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1533443 times)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #735 on: July 30, 2013, 12:12:05 am »
I wonder what that person is a "patient" for.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #736 on: July 30, 2013, 12:40:09 am »
Where's it from? Seriously, I'm one minute away from turning into a Dalek and yelling "EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!"
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #737 on: July 30, 2013, 12:47:52 am »
It was on tumblr. lol That is literally the entire post I grabbed.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #738 on: July 30, 2013, 12:53:10 am »
It was on tumblr. lol That is literally the entire post I grabbed.
So, a psychological patient (I think we can all agree here that if there's a thing about not following society's expectations/rules, it's likely psychological), is now allowed to do whatever. Well, shit.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #739 on: July 30, 2013, 12:54:36 am »
...I'm thinking whoever wrote that needs to be admitted to their own hospital.

There's a certain amount of insanity involved in giving in to someone's demands like that, especially considering that I doubt that it's genuinely triggering.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #740 on: July 30, 2013, 12:59:09 am »
...I'm thinking whoever wrote that needs to be admitted to their own hospital.

There's a certain amount of insanity involved in giving in to someone's demands like that, especially considering that I doubt that it's genuinely triggering.
Exactly. I mean, holy fucking shit, are you serious? The scariest part is, there's a good chance this is a place for the mentally disabled. As in, the retarded. So, yeah. Some of them can be extremely destructive (my father's lost a phone and three pairs of glasses to the same one at his job).

Offline Thejebusfire

• The Beast
« Reply #741 on: July 30, 2013, 01:23:16 am »
Sometimes I fantasize about slowly starving fucking thin privileged bigots in a medieval-style cage, suspended in a courtyard.

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #742 on: July 30, 2013, 08:13:43 am »
Sometimes I fantasize about slowly starving fucking thin privileged bigots in a medieval-style cage, suspended in a courtyard.
I've got a better idea. Let's put you in the cage! This way, you can have thin privilege too!

Asshole.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #743 on: July 30, 2013, 10:05:19 am »
I've got a better idea. Let's put you in the cage! This way, you can have thin privilege too!

Asshole.

Put them in a cage, let them eat a normal (SO ABLEIST) diet...but let a monkey poke them with a stick all day, all night, for months on end.  See how long it takes before they either expire from lack of sleep, or legitimately go insane.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #744 on: July 30, 2013, 11:34:23 am »

Asshole.

Put them in a cage, let them eat a normal (SO ABLEIST) diet...but let a monkey poke them with a stick all day, all night, for months on end.  See how long it takes before they either expire from lack of sleep, or legitimately go insane.

I'm actually surprised they are suggesting starving thin bigots as punishment.

I've always got the impression that these extreme SJW types just assume that all thin people are anorexics and therefore starve themselves anyway?

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to suggest force feeding thin bigots in a similar way to the gluttony murder in Se7en, so that they become the very thing they hate.

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #745 on: July 30, 2013, 11:39:41 am »
Emphasis added:

Asshole.

I've always got the impression that these extreme SJW types just assume that all thin people are anorexics and therefore starve themselves anyway?

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to suggest force feeding thin bigots in a similar way to the gluttony murder in Se7en, so that they become the very thing they hate.

See, there's your problem. Expecting SJWs to actually make sense is an exercise in futility.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #746 on: July 30, 2013, 05:48:48 pm »
"E-Mail: please don’t assign *patient* any consequences when he doesn’t follow milieu expectations. He says having to follow the same rules as other patients is triggering. Thank you."

That's it. That's the thread.

Following the rules....is triggering......................................................

Ironbite-anyone got a spare rocket?  I don't want to live here anymore.

Offline Thejebusfire

• The Beast
« Reply #747 on: July 30, 2013, 06:30:32 pm »
Emphasis added:

Asshole.

See, there's your problem. Expecting SJWs to actually make sense is an exercise in futility.

You can't expect them to exercise their futility because exercise is a thin-able bodied privilege!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #748 on: July 31, 2013, 03:00:01 pm »

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #749 on: July 31, 2013, 03:03:37 pm »

Of all the insane social justice movements, the "health privilege" crowd is the most maddening.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!