Author Topic: Headache-inducing Planned Parenthood report  (Read 5541 times)

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
Headache-inducing Planned Parenthood report
« on: July 19, 2013, 05:51:37 pm »
http://liveactionnews.org/a-fathers-heartbreaking-storyand-planned-parenthoods-response-to-men-like-him/

Gotta love how PP is painted as monsters killing babies while heartbroken parents only look on.  I wonder how much of this is true or just all B.S. 
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
Re: Headache-inducing Planned Parenthood report
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 06:08:44 pm »
I don't have any reason to believe it's not a true story.

It's very sad because it apparently wasn't the right choice for either of them. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a choice for other women.

The comments are pretty stupid.

"There should be a law if a woman agrees to have sex with a man she is agreeing to give said man a rights to the preborn child. Maybe these woman would think twice about having sexual relations."

Oh yes, if only the choice was in the hands of wise, wonderful men instead of stupid sluts who can't keep their legs closed. Then there would be no abortions ever.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 06:12:44 pm »
"There should be a law if a woman agrees to have sex with a man she is agreeing to give said man a rights to the preborn child. Maybe these woman would think twice about having sexual relations."

So essentially signing her body over to him. Though I have a feeling this person would respond saying the woman does that when she chooses to have sex with him.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 06:29:04 pm »
These men may beg and plead, may fight for their children’s lives – but in the end, they have no say.

Translation: "Bawwww, I can't force my woman to be my breeding pig!"
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 06:32:40 pm »
My body, his rights.

What?

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 06:35:14 pm »
Frankly I would bet money this didn't happen. Everything seems like melodramatic shit.

ETA: I mean, just read this crap:

I was defeated. I left the clinic and got in my car and drove way too fast down the street. I ran a couple of red lights. I was so scared and angry and hurt and lost and all the emotions like a broken damn came flooding through me. I wanted to scream. I was helpless to protect my babies. I was completely unable to do a single thing to protect them. Where were my rights? Where were the rights of those two beautiful babies? What in the hell did rights have to do with murder? Nobody has the right to murder!!! All of these thoughts flooded my emotions like a freight train… with each box car a thought… And it was going 500 miles per hour through my head. And then…. like an explosion… A tragic horrific wreck… A screeching scraping explosion of thought…

Everything went high pitch… And then went silent….

The moment my children were murdered, a ripple, a shockwave went through my body. Though I wasn’t there… I felt it. I knew something terrible had just happened in that moment. She felt it too.

My girlfriend was crying. She said, “I was wrong. I felt them when they died. They pulled my heart out with our babies.” I cried. She cried. She said, “Oh God, what have I done? I feel horrible, empty… I feel barren… Like a dead flower” I cried. She cried. I stayed with her for a few minutes but needed some air. I went down and moved my illegally parked car. I parked away from the protesters in the parking lot. Then went back up. When they finally let her leave… We cried. We walked past the protesters. She could barely stand. She cried the whole way home. “Why didn’t I listen?” “What was I thinking?” And on and on and on… The emotional pain was unbearable.

Go back to writing fanfiction, you fucking reptile.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 06:38:31 pm by Eva-Beatrice »

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 06:36:15 pm »
My body, his rights.

What?

Makes perfect sense. /fundie

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 06:45:51 pm »
Frankly I would bet money this didn't happen. Everything seems like melodramatic shit.

ETA: I mean, just read this crap:

I don't want to believe it, but I've met some pretty melodramatic people.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 06:48:40 pm »
Wait just a second. "Live Action..."

Isn't that that anti-choice/anti-sex organization that spurs out nothing but falsified reports on Planned Parenthood to demonize that organization?

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 06:58:41 pm »
Yep, found 'em:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_Johnson_(activist)

Another reason to hate the so-called pro-life stance.  They make up a bunch of bullshit just to push their twisted agenda.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 07:01:22 pm »
Quote from: Live Action Wikipedia article
Live Action is an American pro-life non-profit organization founded by Lila Rose in 2004. According to their website, they are a "youth led movement dedicated to building a culture of life and ending abortion."[1] They are known for controversial undercover video operations against Planned Parenthood clinics.

Yeah, I'd hardly call this fair and unbiased...

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 07:24:55 pm »
Yep, found 'em:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_Johnson_(activist)

Another reason to hate the so-called pro-life stance.  They make up a bunch of bullshit just to push their twisted agenda.

From the link:

Fox News reported that Johnson was unable to provide any emails, letters, or other evidence to support her allegations about pressure to perform abortions.

When not even Fox News, the spawn-mother of all bad journalism, will back up your claims, you know there's something fucked up.

In fact, as Salon reports, there's evidence that could be interpreted as suggesting that she simply chose to defect after her performance was questioned.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 07:28:20 pm »

Johnson revealed in January 2011 that she had had two abortions herself before the birth of her daughter, Grace.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 07:32:34 pm »
Johnson revealed in January 2011 that she had had two abortions herself before the birth of her daughter, Grace.

"No abortions except my abortions!"

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 09:46:01 pm »
I found myself far more disturbed at the admission of reckless driving than Mr. McButthurt's woes.