Author Topic: North Korea threatens to nuke the White House  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
North Korea threatens to nuke the White House
« on: July 28, 2014, 07:30:07 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/n-korea-threatens-nuclear-strike-white-house-090550866.html

Seoul (AFP) - A top-ranking North Korean military official has threatened a nuclear strike on the White House and Pentagon after accusing Washington of raising military tensions on the Korean peninsula.

e threat came from Hwang Pyong-So, director of the military's General Political Bureau, during a speech to a large military rally in Pyongyang Sunday on the anniversary of the armistice that ended the 1950-53 Korean War.

Hwang, who holds the rank of vice marshal in the Korean People's Army, said a recent series of South Korea-US military drills, one of which included the deployment of a nuclear-powered US aircraft carrier, had ramped up tensions.

"If the US imperialists threaten our sovereignty and survival... our troops will fire our nuclear-armed rockets at the White House and the Pentagon -- the sources of all evil," Hwang said in his speech broadcast Monday on state television.
Yeah, good luck with that.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
Re: North Korea threatens to nuke the White House
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 08:34:00 pm »
I don't recall hearing about the DPRK getting their hands on an 11,000 km ICBM...

Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 09:00:50 pm »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Ironbite-someone's feeling neglected.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 10:42:28 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little American? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kims most glorious fighters, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on America, and I have over 3.5 million confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in Kims Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Peoples Defense Force  and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, American.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 10:45:56 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little American? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kims most glorious fighters, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on America, and I have over 3.5 million confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in Kims Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Peoples Defense Force  and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, American.
That never gets old.   ;D

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 11:38:54 pm »
Go home, Kim. You're drunk.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 06:00:50 am »
North Korea would be the world's comic relief if it didn't treat its citizens so badly.   

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 07:00:28 am »
Sounds like somebody gets cranky past bedtime!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 07:11:45 am »
Its like an irritating little terrier trying to act like its a real dog.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Danarth

• Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 07:12:37 am »
Seriously, someone needs to tell this guy that the plot of Homefront is not realistic ....

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 07:26:07 am »
North Korea's entire government is built on being unrealistic.  Its only a matter of time before either someone invades them just so they don't have to hear their insufferable nonsense again, or their own people rebel and butcher the ruling class.  Hoo-boy, and butcher they will.  We'd likely be relatively kind and just put a few bullets in 'em.  The angry horde they're creating?  Kim Jong-Un will be lucky if he just gets torn apart.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 10:24:34 am »
Even if they did have a nuke that could fire from that far and hit the white house. I'm pretty sure we have the capabilities to detect and blow it up before it even made it close to land.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 10:42:07 am »
I wish PDRK's state media would quit quoting everything Un yells when he jerks off....
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 11:19:26 am »
Even if they did have a nuke that could fire from that far and hit the white house. I'm pretty sure we have the capabilities to detect and blow it up before it even made it close to land.

Last time they where saying shit like this whoever is in charge of the relevant US government department said that NK would need something like four dozen missiles to have a chance of getting through the anti missile system.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 11:33:37 am »

I have not heard of a system that could reliably intercept warheads re-entering the atmosphere. The target is too small and the velocities involved are huge. We may get a minute of advance warning that it's coming, but actually stopping it is a dicey situation.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.