Author Topic: Preacher Michael Wilson Calls For Stupidity  (Read 1408 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Preacher Michael Wilson Calls For Stupidity
« on: August 27, 2014, 12:04:05 pm »
Despite gay marriage and homosexuals in general being a bit on the upswing, a video is making the rounds of a preacher calling for his followers to call their congresspeople and Be such pests that eventually they'll start the amendment process and ends gays forever!]Be such pests that eventually they'll start the amendment process and ends gays forever!

Video in link.

Preacher Michael V. Wilson is making the blogosphere rounds after posting a disturbing video of himself calling for gays to be imprisoned and sentenced to hard labor on his website.

“Whereas homosexuality used to be a felony in every state — referred to as sodomy — it has now been decriminalized, and homosexuality is allowed to be openly expressed in public,” he notes in the video, which appeared on his Preaching Politics website in July, Good As You's Jeremy Hooper first reported. “While Christians are becoming increasingly tolerant of homosexuals, homosexuals are becoming increasingly intolerant of us.”

Wilson goes on in the video to note, “It’s time for Christians to resume obeying God and his word, and to re-criminalize homosexuality, outlaw it again. The only way to do this and keep it beyond the reach of activist judges and unaccountable bureaucrats is to create a constitutional amendment.”

I'm pretty sure this idiot isn't aware of how the amendment process actually works.  As it's not up to just Congress but the rest of the country as well.  Unless he thinks that the majority of Americans, who in recent polls have shown a remarkable amount of support for gay marriage and other things related to homosexuality, are going to just...fall in line with his mad scheme.

Ironbite-dude seems seriously wacked out.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:15:04 pm by ironbite »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Preacher Michael Wilson Calls For Stupidity
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 12:08:53 pm »
Since when are homophobes not out of touch with reality?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Preacher Michael Wilson Calls For Stupidity
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 12:11:39 pm »
"Keep on writing them and calling incessantly," he said. "Make such a pest of yourself that they're willing to do anything just to shut you up."

"This just in: Congressmens personal information is now secret and they no longer can be contacted by email or by letters. Also, next week the congress will vote on wether to outlaw Christianity or just deport Michael Wilson to North Korea."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!