Author Topic: A Vote for Jeremy Corbyn is a vote against the Jew  (Read 9364 times)

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
Re: A Vote for Jeremy Corbyn is a vote against the Jew
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2017, 02:20:34 am »
I think the quality of May's victory is to be gauged by the fact that she will not be Prime Minister at Christmas.

Who succeeds her, though?

As near as I can tell, the only person who might be a reasonable successor to May is Davidson, and she is a) not interested, b) gay and c) getting married to her soon-to-be wife (those last two probably making her unacceptable to the DUP, with whom the Tories must work for the time being).

Oh it would be so funny if Ruth Davidson became PM.  It'd mean that the progressive parties of love and tolerance and inclusion and all that hippy dogshit had provided the nation with a sum total of 0 leaders from the "Women and other minorities"® category while the evil bigoted patriarchal tories would be on their third.  And an openly gay one to boot.  Since when have any of the shitty parties you lot vote for managed that eh?

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2017, 02:59:08 am »
I think the quality of May's victory is to be gauged by the fact that she will not be Prime Minister at Christmas.

Who succeeds her, though?

As near as I can tell, the only person who might be a reasonable successor to May is Davidson, and she is a) not interested, b) gay and c) getting married to her soon-to-be wife (those last two probably making her unacceptable to the DUP, with whom the Tories must work for the time being).

Oh it would be so funny if Ruth Davidson became PM.  It'd mean that the progressive parties of love and tolerance and inclusion and all that hippy dogshit had provided the nation with a sum total of 0 leaders from the "Women and other minorities"® category while the evil bigoted patriarchal tories would be on their third.  And an openly gay one to boot.  Since when have any of the shitty parties you lot vote for managed that eh?

I just quoted this in a discussion about the election on a forum with a number of SNP supporters. I am now waiting for the hilarity to ensue.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2017, 03:11:49 am »
Let us know how it goes.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2017, 05:41:09 am »
Let us know how it goes.

Same. Conty has been extra emotional this week, crying over and over about his Glorious Leader (TM) shitting the bed. He really needs to be put in his place.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2017, 08:36:27 am »

It's a well known fact that we liberal hippies are so simple minded and emotional that we can't fit more than one political issue into our heads. Pointing this situation would either turn any British leftist a Tory or make them too confused and ashamed to decide who to vote anymore. I'm shaking of fear thinking how this simple political trick would guarantee an endless, glorious Tory reign in Britain.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2017, 12:00:09 pm »
Let us know how it goes.

Same. Conty has been extra emotional this week, crying over and over about his Glorious Leader (TM) shitting the bed. He really needs to be put in his place.

It may not go anywhere. The discussion's currently on the acquittal of Yanez.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2017, 06:30:08 am »
Conty's gotta take what he can get. Ruth's no fan of his beloved Brexit and a Tory alliance with her at the helm and the famously homophobic DUP would make the Tory shambles of the past year seem sensible and dignified by comparison but hey-he'd get to give himself a pat on the back on this forum by claiming the inclusiveness/diversity prize for the Conservative Party with all the self awareness and irony you would expect.

Gotta savor those small victories Contrarian!

Imagined and hypothetical though they may be...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 06:35:58 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2017, 02:17:28 am »

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2017, 03:13:25 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/momentum-video-jeremy-corbyn-labour-university-tuition

Ad by a pro-Corbyn group, which may have some amount of hypocrisy.

I don't see the problem with the ad. It looks like a great ad to me.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2017, 03:41:59 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/momentum-video-jeremy-corbyn-labour-university-tuition

Read the article. The alleged hypocrisy regards the nepotism part.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2017, 10:45:38 am »

Read the article. The alleged hypocrisy regards the nepotism part.

Except that the ad never claims a problem with nepotism itself, and not should it. Nepotism in private circles is inevitable - what's hypocritical about the person in the ad is not that he was helped to get a job by his father, but that he got that help and then refuses to recognize that he got it. If Corbyn's son recognizes that nepotism played a factor in his job, then there's no hypocrisy in the ad, and we don't know how he feels about that particular issue, so we really can't make any judgements on his beliefs, can we?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.