Community > Religion and Philosophy

Lady Checkmate on Disqus - Faith & Religion

(1/18) > >>

BobRumba:
About time we created a special thread for this crazy bitch.  Since she generates so much interest.

To the uninitiated, she created her own channel called "Faith & Religion" on Disqus.  If you are a Disqus member, I invite you to try posting anything on her channel and seeing how long it takes before she removes it and bans you.  Because her "faith and religion" channel isn't about faith & religion.  It's a fundie echo chamber, where your opinion must match hers in every respect in order to not get removed.  And even then, chances are it will when you run afoul of her.  The BULK of the people who are banned from there are Christians of other denominations (She is Seventh Day Adventist).  Atheist?  Don't even think about it.  Your very existence offends her to the core of her being.  Same with homosexuals.

She has supposedly over 70,000 members on her channel.  She has banned probably 99.5% of them.  In fact the only people posting there are the same ten or so people over and over.  She often comments only "amen" to things they say, and she calls her channel faithful her "saints" (really enough to make you puke your guts out).

She goes through lapdogs like tissues.  Currently the lapdog is a guy called Mick Williams who is ABSOLUTELY the shittiest artist you've ever seen, but Lady Checkmate reveres him as though he were Jack Chick himself.  Speaking of whom, JC is worshiped by Lady C.

She is the most fascinatingly unpleasant Christian online, and I urge everyone to have fun with her.

BobRumba:
A couple of posts that were snuck in prior to her removal of them:

shykid:
I don't believe she's genuinely lying about the death threats so much as she probably has an "interesting" definition of "death threats."

ironbite:
You disagree with me therefore you're threatening me with death?

shykid:
Something along those lines if not crazier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version