Community > Religion and Philosophy

Worldview Checkup

(1/5) > >>

KingOfRhye:
I don't know, maybe someone else gets this on Facebook?  I keep getting this thing on my feed showing up from "Summit Ministries" asking me to take a "worldview checkup"....so I can see, as they put it, "how much I've been shaped by a biblical worldview and influenced by other worldviews."  I finally did it (which involved answering a bunch of questions about god and religion and so forth), just to see if they would say I'm going to hell, or something.... :P

Copied and pasted from the 'results page' because I found it amusing:

--- Quote ---In the Secret Battle of Ideas, your worldview is…

0% Christian

41% Postmodern

2.4% New Spiritual

2.4% Islamic

37% Secular

17% Marxist

You do not often think in biblical terms. Other worldviews are constantly trying to gain a foothold in the minds of Bible-believing people, and these views have proven so persuasive that most of your thinking is patterned after other worldviews.

Be encouraged! You are not alone. Only 17% of Christians hold a completely biblical worldview. That means most people at some point or another need resources (like those found on the following page) that can help them guard against invading worldviews.
--- End quote ---

Apparently, I'm a postmodern Marxist, who knew!  lol.  Maybe I'll try it again and see if I figure out what answers would give me a "100% Christian" result.

dpareja:
Link?

Also, you're more a postmodern secular Marxist.

BobRumba:
I'm going to go looking for that link for Summit Ministries.  I'd love to take the test.

KingOfRhye:
Oh yeah, I should have included a link in the first place.

https://www.worldviewcheckup.com/cgi-bin/tssw12.cgi?f=SummitWVCU+139144

Just be warned, they do ask for your email, so they will send you a little bit of crap.

dpareja:

--- Quote from: KingOfRhye on December 06, 2017, 12:04:10 pm ---Oh yeah, I should have included a link in the first place.

https://www.worldviewcheckup.com/cgi-bin/tssw12.cgi?f=SummitWVCU+139144

Just be warned, they do ask for your email, so they will send you a little bit of crap.

--- End quote ---

Eh, that's what spam filters and/or burner Gmail accounts are for.

(I get e-mails from one of the major "pro-life, pro-family" groups in the US and they all go straight to spam. I read them occasionally when I want to know what they think.)

EDIT:

--- Quote ---0% Christian
33% Postmodern
0% New Spiritual
2.0% Islamic
37% Secular
29% Marxist
--- End quote ---

And they didn't ask for any e-mail address.

Anyway, that was good for a chuckle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version