Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by Eiki-mun on Today at 05:09:03 am »
She looks like the worst creature of all. A conservative Republican.
Preaching and Worship / Re: IMPORTANT THINGS
« Last post by Art Vandelay on Today at 01:51:40 am »
I disagree with all of you. By all reasonable accounts, the crowns of England, Scotland, France, Jamaica and pretty much everywhere else rightfully belong to me. This is of course due to the Fuck You laws of 1467 and the ever popular Treaty of Suck My Big Fat One of 1630, in which absolute authority over the entire world and all of its filthy peasants was legally agreed upon to be my property. Agreed upon by who? Nobody knows, but they are official, totally legitimate documents written on real parchment by a bunch of inbred feudalists and therefore the ultimate authority of everything. Anyone who disagrees is not a True Patriot and an all around bumface.
Politics and Government / Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Last post by Askold on Today at 01:03:29 am »
Preaching and Worship / Re: IMPORTANT THINGS
« Last post by dpareja on June 19, 2018, 10:24:38 pm »
You've said you care about this because the US has an Anglo-Saxon heritage.

Which it does, purely by conquest and theft.

Which, incidentally, is often how thrones get passed from one noble family to another.

And anyway, as I said before, this entire discussion is moot because Parliament explicitly provided that the succession would be limited to the Protestant descendants of Sophia of Hanover, passed through (as originally enacted) male-preference primogeniture (recently amended to absolute primogeniture). If you can find me proof that that procedure has been violated since the passage of the Act of Settlement, that's fine; otherwise, you're blowing smoke out your ass.
« Last post by Id82 on June 19, 2018, 09:34:44 pm »
I always thought she looked like a horse. Does that make me Equinosogynistic?
« Last post by The_Queen on June 19, 2018, 08:41:12 pm »
THERE WAS NO TITANIC! IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY HOLLYWOOD TO SELL MOVIES!

Wow, attacking children to promote her agenda? That's low even for Mann Coulter.

Seriously?

If you're going to insult people, can you do so in a way that isn't dripping with casual transmisogyny?

Pardon my ignorance, but how is saying that a cis woman looks mannish transmisogynistic?

Oh, you.
Well I am confident that Jacob is trolling - and frankly he is pretty funny. I mean he travels interdimensionally and is told to make anime youtube videos? That's fucking gold.

But it seems to me that Jacob's funnier and more inventive than Paragon and his Paracletes. So I reckon it's a different guy.
Oh Davedan Nazis are last year! Now I'm obsessed with Ultimate Paragon sockpuppets. What do you think? Jacob Nutso here as a Dynamic Paragon trying to make his previous guises look sane.
And have you realized your feelings for me? Nobody talks that much about teh ghey without some intriguing inclinations.

Sorry I missed this Niam. Of course I realise my true feelings for you. But we've been through this. It just won't work. I mean I'm an antipodean squirrel and you're a disaffected bodybuilder whose obsessed with Nazis.

Also if I'm going to have sex with men I want them to be pretty not buff.
Preaching and Worship / Re: About my ban
« Last post by Skybison on June 19, 2018, 07:13:02 pm »
What will you tell Christ on judgement day when he asks you why you didn’t listen to my preaching and accept him as your lord and savior?

I'll tell him it was because your teaching had no evidence to back them up.

What will you tell him when he asks you why you wouldn't let make sweet love to his boyfriend?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10