Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by Bob J. on June 16, 2018, 11:47:45 am »

FYI ...... there is nothing higher than the truth ...... if there was proof" of the truth ...... then the "proof" would be higher than truth
.....SO ...... the task you have set for yourself is ...... PROVE the PROOF is higher than truth .....

Does that make any sense to anyone? 

“Twisted Platonism” - Abstract truth resides a the highest most level. Below “Truth” we have reason, then lower down proof (which are reflection of parts of truth), below that science which is flawed man’s attempts at finding truth. And of course lies which is Satan’s tool to deceive man.

Just like “First Cause”, “Truth” requires a Truth Giver (yep you guessed it), This Truth Giver kindly provided a simple, clear recording, available without need to interpretation, of all truth which is available in the KJV.

« Last post by KingOfRhye on June 16, 2018, 10:28:05 am »
The fuck is Amos smoking?  Because I want some.

For research purposes, of course.

It does kinda sound like something that someone would come up when stoned off their ass.

"That's deep man....pass the bong, dude."
Pfft, silly Lana, thinking we'd leave the determination of "hot or not" to fallible, biased humans.  That's why we developed neural networks.
« Last post by RavynousHunter on June 16, 2018, 10:07:37 am »
The fuck is Amos smoking?  Because I want some.

For research purposes, of course.
The Lounge / Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Last post by RavynousHunter on June 16, 2018, 10:04:33 am »
*slowly hides tub of Land-O-Lakes butter*

Yes.  The joke...
« Last post by KingOfRhye on June 16, 2018, 09:20:13 am »
WTF is this shit even?  (from Amos, not that anyone can't tell anyway)

FYI ...... there is nothing higher than the truth ...... if there was proof" of the truth ...... then the "proof" would be higher than truth
.....SO ...... the task you have set for yourself is ...... PROVE the PROOF is higher than truth .....

Does that make any sense to anyone?  It doesn't to me.  He's talking in circles.  First he's (I think) saying proof isn't necessary.....then expecting someone to prove that it is?

As I recall, he used the same kinda reasoning (if you call it that) about science.  Something along the lines of "you can't use science to prove science".  That made no sense to me either.
« Last post by KingOfRhye on June 16, 2018, 08:55:40 am »
I'm still kinda surprised they don't seem to give much of a shit about abortion anymore.  I'd think something that they consider to be murder of innocent people would be more of a pressing concern than, for example, some drag queens interacting with kids somewhere.
The Lounge / Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Last post by KingOfRhye on June 16, 2018, 08:48:22 am »
the "buttery males" crowd

I first saw that yesterday, and only just now got it.  lol
Politics and Government / Re: Tommy Robinson trainwreck
« Last post by Lana Reverse on June 16, 2018, 12:36:46 am »
An Infowars personality making things up? Well imagine my shock.
Politics and Government / Tommy Robinson trainwreck
« Last post by Askold on June 16, 2018, 12:12:18 am »
In case you haven't paid attention to this here's a short recap:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_%28activist%29

British racist and laughingstock Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon who has also been known by several pseudonyms, most recently as "Tommy Robinson" has had a long career being racist. He founded the English Defense League and then moved from one racist organization to another. Most recently he's been getting publicity for ending up in prison because of contempt of court.

...Although his buddies in the Right-wing groups like to say that he was just reporting news.

You see, Tommy-boy has been going to courtrooms and putting out videos on the net where he lies about the defendants and tries to create more hate against Muslims. Courts saw this as attempting to influence jury and also there are laws and rules about what you can report about on-going court cases... Tommy-boy got an order to stop doing this silly business or else... And he continued doing it and is now in jail.

...And racists on the net are now crying about "freedom of speech" because their pal wasn't allowed to influence the jury and spread lies. Racists got another martyr for their cause and now other racists lie that Tommy-boy is in a prison that has 71% Muslim population (actually it's less than 3%)

https://bernardmedia.org/2018/06/15/paul-joseph-watson-caught-red-handed-lying-about-tommy-robinsons-71-muslim-prison/
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]