Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Entertainment and Television / Re: Channel Awesome Drama
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on April 13, 2018, 09:16:54 pm »
I saw Olson's post on SA and have no idea why he would bring up GamerGate in it, it feels very off-topic. I get his argument about not wanting the victims to be hurt by too much online scrutiny, but a counterpoint to that is that hiding things that have already blown up to this point just makes people pay more attention + drags more people into it, as well as the way he said Justin "functionally settled it himself" sounding incredibly callous.

Even though Justin turned out to have been absolutely terrible, it's also very clear he had deep issues and quite possibly felt guilt and remorse (speculation i know, but it's based on the fact he killed himself so I feel like its likely).

It feels like he's trying to dredge up and win some ancient internet argument without actually caring about how Justin's family, friends, and especially his widow feel right now. This Dan guy just rubs me the wrong way.
Society and History / Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on April 13, 2018, 09:15:20 pm »
I detect a negative amount of self-awareness emanating from this woman.
Politics and Government / Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Last post by Id82 on April 13, 2018, 04:39:18 pm »
Wut?
Politics and Government / Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Last post by Lana Reverse on April 13, 2018, 03:53:41 pm »
« Last post by Cloud3514 on April 13, 2018, 03:30:26 pm »
So, both bafflingly and unsurprisingly, the GamerGaters and other alt-right types are conspiricizing that Dan Olsen knew about JewWario's actions and that he and Jacob Chapman (who did know and was, in fact, briefly targeted) didn't tell the authorities to try to somehow score a victory against GamerGate.

Leaving the fantasy land these assholes live in, we know that Olsen didn't know at the time of JewWario's suicide and, even when he pieced things together, he didn't know the extent of it until a couple weeks before the Not So Awesome document dropped. It's also likely that Chapman didn't know the extent of things, but even if he did, they were both asked to stay quiet by the victims. The only, I repeat, ONLY evidence that Olsen knew was a Reddit post that, while tragically confirmed to be truthful by Holly, said that the person in question tried to get her story onto the document, but was "ignored." Marzgurl and Holly both claim that they were not approached, while it's probable that Lupa simply missed it in all of the chaos of the last month. The Reddit post does not accuse anyone of knowing while JewWario was still a threat.
« Last post by Art Vandelay on April 13, 2018, 10:04:23 am »
Once Doug Walker is the only producer left, do you think they'll change the name back to That Guy with the Glasses?

Oh, and Fredrik "Down the Rabbit Hole" Knudsen is doing another livestream on the matter tomorrow, this time covering their official response as well as airing some allegedly brand new dirty laundry.

I have to say, I'm enjoying watching this train wreck far more than I've ever enjoyed any of their actual shows since 2010.
« Last post by ironbite on April 13, 2018, 09:54:57 am »
Biphobia and hatred in the Lesbian and Gay community is alive and well.

Ironbite-do these people even have the sense of self to listen to themselves?
« Last post by ironbite on April 13, 2018, 09:54:08 am »
According to Guru Larry...HE'S THE FINAL PRODUCER AS BRAD HAS LEFT!

Ironbite-drop down still shows him but it's pretty clear he's gone.
« Last post by RavynousHunter on April 13, 2018, 09:03:39 am »
That thing people thought was Everest turned out to be a little more than enormous mound of shit.
« Last post by RavynousHunter on April 13, 2018, 09:02:24 am »
Unless she's given birth to a child without a c-section, a dicked vag is the same as a non-dicked vag.  The vag, much like a cat, cleans itself.  Plus, the idea that it "loosens up" with repeated encounters in pound town is, if memory serves, a complete myth.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]