Author Topic: Pastor, 2 others, force boy to...  (Read 5119 times)

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
Pastor, 2 others, force boy to...
« on: April 06, 2012, 07:32:27 am »
This is so infuriating, words can't describe what I'm feeling right now.  Just read the article
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
Re: Pastor, 2 others, force boy to...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 07:44:27 am »
Throw the fucking book at 'em. Let 'em burn.

BTW, you might wanna change the title. I came in here expecting something completely different. O.o
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline TenfoldMaquette

• Pope
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 07:49:56 am »
From the Article: 'The church’s website says its mission is “to raise the church body to be true disciples of Christ, meaning that if Christ would not think it, say it, or do it, neither will we.”'

My fucking ass. I didn't exactly know the guy, but I'd happily bet that Jesus would not take a pair of pliers to a KID, hit him with a shovel, and force him to dig his own grave while threatening to kill him. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. >:(

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 07:52:15 am »
BTW, you might wanna change the title. I came in here expecting something completely different. O.o

I know.  That was intentional.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 09:15:59 am »
If convicted, Remmers could face up to seven years in prison. The other men could face up to 19 years and fours month each, said John Hall, a spokesman for the district attorney’s office.
Now why the fuck would the guy who organised the whole thing only be getting slightly more than a third of the sentence of his lackeys? Am I the only one who thinks that's a little out of proportion?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 11:12:45 am »
Welcome to the legal system of America.

Ironbite-what idiots.

Offline D Laurier

• Bishop
  • Never trust a white man with power.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 11:22:14 am »
More church monkeys terrorizing children for their god... or their ego anyway.
Cable (or satelite) TV is like paying someone to projectile poop all over your brain.

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 01:13:42 pm »
If convicted, Remmers could face up to seven years in prison. The other men could face up to 19 years and fours month each, said John Hall, a spokesman for the district attorney’s office.
Now why the fuck would the guy who organised the whole thing only be getting slightly more than a third of the sentence of his lackeys? Am I the only one who thinks that's a little out of proportion?

Yeah, I caught that, too, and thought it odd.  I suppose it's because the two "goons" were the ones that actually assaulted the kid and basically tortured him while out in the desert. 

Regardless, they all need to go away for a while.  So any sentence where they actually serve time will be justified but probably won't be sufficient.

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 01:44:45 pm »
Well, hell mend them when that kid's a bit older, still fucked up in the head and looking for payback.

Offline DharmicDalek

• Neonate
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 02:04:35 am »

It is rape. It was violating. What they did was pure evil. People with authority who abuse it are the most evil people around.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 02:53:48 am »
Child-abusing fuckwits, book 'em and lock 'em up and let no kid in 100 yards of any of them ever again. Might want to rethink that particular church's tax exempt status while they're at it!

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 04:02:50 am »
From the Article: 'The church’s website says its mission is “to raise the church body to be true disciples of Christ, meaning that if Christ would not think it, say it, or do it, neither will we.”'

My fucking ass. I didn't exactly know the guy, but I'd happily bet that Jesus would not take a pair of pliers to a KID, hit him with a shovel, and force him to dig his own grave while threatening to kill him. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. >:(

This is probably what Jesus is doing right now:

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 08:25:48 am »
Holy fuck is that needlessly cruel.  I think even the likes of Michael Pearl would be repulsed by this.  I don't know what else to say...

shykid

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 10:25:34 am »
What the fuck??

Christian love: You're doing it wrong.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 10:36:49 am »

So, you WANT us to read about a kid getting tortured? Just write "Pastor & 2 Others Torture Little Boy" then WE can determine if we want to read it or not! Just the title alone will tell us what we need to know! Otherwise, it's just inadvertently cruel & trolly on your part.