Author Topic: Conspiracy theorists pounce on the midnight Batman shooting in CO (RAEG warning)  (Read 24989 times)

shykid

This is the same guy who said that if more people had guns, then this wouldn't happen.

I wonder if he seriously thinks guns are a Judeo-Christian value.

Oh, those remarks are child's play compared to this.

This man is fucking certifiable.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
NO!  NO NO NO NO NO!  Nothing Baws Limbauh said had anything to do with this.  This was a random act of terror, that's it.

Ironbite-jesus.

People have an unfortunate tendency of over-analyzing violent, insecure wankers who want to shoot a lot of innocents to get attention.

That's all they are, fucking tossers who don't deserve the attention that gets heaped on them for their evil, vile acts!

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
It's who is allowed to have them and where they are allowed to use them.

Not always. It's more "who is able to get them and for what reasons"

After all, I'm fairly certain you're not allowed to unlicensed carry into a theater and blow people away.
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977

Personally I think it has more to do with that we have gun culture in this country that says that seeking mental health help is for pussies,

I think it's more mental help isn't always available along with an additional I'll bet you not one of these spree shooting fuckers thought there was anything wrong in their skulls.
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music

I'm gonna go rage at miscellaneous things now.

shykid

"Shooting in Colorado possible false flag 9/11 inside job"

It's like they can't even get six words into one conspiracy theory without losing their train of thought and babbling about another one.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Same deal with the Columbine shooters.

Some people are just dicks.

Some people are just batcrap crazy.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

No political or conspiracist motives are needed whatsoever.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
I just read a few comments to this effect on CBC. Fucking vultures... I ask again, what the fuck is wrong with people?

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Welp I guess they found out the truth:

http://blog.doodooecon.com/2012/07/former-occupy-san-diego-member-attacks.html

Apparently it is possible that Holmes was a member of the occupy movement. (This was uncovered by a "private investigator") And his reason for the attack was the poor portrayal of the movement in Batman Rises. (Because Bane fights against the 1% and his terrorism and violent tactics are much like the grassroots occupy movement. Wait what?)

Well I guess we have to believe it since the evidence is quite clear that... Actually following the link (http://www.pibillwarner.com/2012/07/occupy-black-bloc-member-james-holmes.html) I don't see any evidence at all... Odd. It is almost as if people were just trying to use this massacre to defame their political opponents... Very professional.

Excuse me. I'm gonna go and throw up now.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS

Apparently it is possible that Holmes was a member of the occupy movement. (This was uncovered by a "private investigator") And his reason for the attack was the poor portrayal of the movement in Batman Rises. (Because Bane fights against the 1% and his terrorism and violent tactics are much like the grassroots occupy movement. Wait what?)

Well I guess we have to believe it since the evidence is quite clear that... Actually following the link (http://www.pibillwarner.com/2012/07/occupy-black-bloc-member-james-holmes.html) I don't see any evidence at all... Odd. It is almost as if people were just trying to use this massacre to defame their political opponents... Very professional.

And Fox News will latch onto this story in 3, 2, 1...

I find it funny that teabaggers are enjoying this crap, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 12:18:38 pm by nickiknack »

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography

You know, even the guys over at AR15.com didn't buy that this was an OWS thing.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

shykid

Same deal with the Columbine shooters.

Some people are just dicks.

Some people are just batcrap crazy.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

No political or conspiracist motives are needed whatsoever.

Yep. Sometimes there are political motives for tragic shit like this, but you don't assume there are any by default. You wait for the evidence and then draw a conclusion, not vice-versa. And so far I've seen nothing to seriously suggest any political motives. Even if he were clearly a Tea Partier or an OWSer, his political affiliation still doesn't mean he had a political motive for this particular event.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
Wait, they'll call him on possibly being a occupier, but they won't call him on being a devote Christian. Double standards much, Teabaggers?
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Wait, they'll call him on possibly being a occupier, but they won't call him on being a devote Christian. Double standards much, Teabaggers?
O Riley says that christians dont kkill people

Offline Rime

• Pope
  • Born too slow
For some odd reason the words "False" and "Flag" when placed side-by-side never fail to give me an urge to vomit.

Yes, Holmes was a specially-trained Illuminati agent who was programmed to do this just so your right to own guns will be taken away from you!  Chemtrails are being used to cause global warming so the federal government can increase your taxes!  Yes, this is all about you!  Thank God for truthers.  If you didn't have them doing the (Occam's Razor)-1 for you, you wouldn't know what to think!

Hopefully I didn't break too many sarcasm meters.

And when we're done soul searching,
And we carry the weight and die for a cause.
Is misery made beautiful
Right before our eyes.

Mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?