Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2048589 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #11610 on: February 09, 2017, 08:07:39 pm »
I find it hilarious that people thought he'd be different.  Like, you do realize that politics leaves absolutely nobody that touches it uncorrupted, right?  That is, of course, operating on the false assumption that the Angry Cheeto was uncorrupted to begin with, which anyone with a lick of actual sense can tell ya is a bald-faced lie.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11611 on: February 10, 2017, 02:39:02 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #11612 on: February 11, 2017, 11:38:08 pm »

I guess this means Jay Z's gonna kill Mike Pence.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #11613 on: February 14, 2017, 04:07:01 pm »

I can actually stand to look at him this way.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11614 on: February 18, 2017, 05:19:50 am »
The title was "find someone who looks at you like Saulit 'The president of Finland' Niinistö looks at James Mattis'"

Favourite comments: "Mattis just told him that he agreed to be the sec of defense for Trump and Sale (his nickname) is waiting for the punchline."

"Sale is just waiting for a turn to start telling his army stories to Mattis."

"Maybe Sauli just needs to go pee, our dog looks like that when it needs to get out." to which someone replied "why do you have a picture of Mattis in your home?"
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #11615 on: February 25, 2017, 06:00:59 am »

I can actually stand to look at him this way.

I don't understand what you mean, they look like normal photos of Trump to me.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11616 on: February 26, 2017, 03:12:59 am »

The title was: "When you're a moderate Republican and read the comment section of Breitbart."

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 11:20:19 am by Askold »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11617 on: February 28, 2017, 09:39:14 pm »

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11618 on: March 02, 2017, 03:49:36 am »
It's not so long ago when I said that it is kinda pity that the Mike Pence memes won't be as good as the "Diamond" Joe Biden memes. The point being that Biden memes were silly and made him out either as a fun doofus (but in a way that wasn't mean) or badass, while the Pence memes would be much more darker.

Turns out I was (for once) right:

and more: http://imgur.com/gallery/r2nkD

Well, at least we've got some old gay guy who looks like Pence gathering donations for LGBTQ groups...

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11619 on: March 03, 2017, 01:49:53 am »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11620 on: March 03, 2017, 02:14:41 am »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11621 on: March 06, 2017, 06:36:36 pm »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #11622 on: March 06, 2017, 06:45:20 pm »
I know it's a bit off topic on this thread, but  I can't believe that has not been more publicized. It was a blunt admission that everything he said during the election was a complete fabrication. "We're going to fix it. We've got a great plan" - Actually about that plan, I got nothing.

pyro

« Reply #11623 on: March 06, 2017, 07:15:13 pm »
He would be good at Operation. He's got the hands for it.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #11624 on: March 06, 2017, 07:56:19 pm »
I know it's a bit off topic on this thread, but  I can't believe that has not been more publicized. It was a blunt admission that everything he said during the election was a complete fabrication. "We're going to fix it. We've got a great plan" - Actually about that plan, I got nothing.

The sad thing is, I don't know how much it would matter. Those who care - including those who voted for him - probably already understand it from his ignorant comments. The neckbeards, the evangelicals and the willingly ignorant who only follow right-wing media don't give a shit.