Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 274303 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #885 on: May 28, 2017, 11:42:26 am »
You know, this is why these gits will never get laid, not because girls don't go for "nice guys" or because they are gamers  or because they're nerds, no they won't get laid cause they are horrible, horrible human beings, who the concept of empathy have apparently completely vacated from their brains.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #886 on: May 31, 2017, 05:00:06 am »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/fake-antifa-twitter-accounts?utm_term=.ql6yB2lJj#.htYoGvMln

Fake accounts are making up stories about Antifa vandalizing graves during memorial day.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #887 on: June 03, 2017, 02:55:34 am »
I was just reading about a guy on Prison Planet celebrating Trump pulling out of the Paris agreement by turning up the heat in his home to full blast all day in the middle of summer because it would "piss of libtards".

If I told him it would really make us mad if he hit himself in the crotch with a baseball bat, do you think he'd do it?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #888 on: June 03, 2017, 02:59:14 am »
I was just reading about a guy on Prison Planet celebrating Trump pulling out of the Paris agreement by turning up the heat in his home to full blast all day in the middle of summer because it would "piss of libtards".
It'll certainly piss of the genuine "libtards" who don't know how the power grid works, and I, as an environmentalist myself, am perfectly okay with that.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #889 on: June 03, 2017, 03:34:21 am »
I don't care. I hope he gives himself a heat stroke, or ruins some part of his flooring, though. It'd be kinda funny.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #890 on: June 03, 2017, 08:54:48 am »
Prolly gonna burn out his heating unit.  If he's using gas, not only will his bill be thru the roof, but too much stress on whatever turns the gas to flame will eventually weaken the steel from which its likely made, which could lead to a gas leak and massive fire hazard.  If its electrical, then its likely using a resistive heating element (like what you get with regular electric stoves); either the contacts between it and the mains will weaken and break loose, ruining the element, or it could weaken, deform, and short out, starting a fire.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #891 on: June 04, 2017, 07:57:47 am »

There's exactly one thing that is funny here. That some editor selected these jokes and thought that putting a transphobic joke next to a joke that claims that Democrats lost the elections because they falsely accused Trump voters of being transphobes (and other things. Also Democrats are apparently lizardmen.)

No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #892 on: June 10, 2017, 12:57:37 pm »
Not internet but nowhere else to put this:

This is a letter a christian has been handing out to women who gave him an erection.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #893 on: June 10, 2017, 03:29:47 pm »
STILL CREEPY EVERY TIME I SEE IT!

Ironbite-you can smell the fedora.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #894 on: June 10, 2017, 04:56:39 pm »
STILL CREEPY EVERY TIME I SEE IT!

Ironbite-you can smell the fedora.

Well, for me, a different kind of hat comes to mind:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:00:57 pm by Lana Reverse »
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #895 on: June 13, 2017, 01:10:18 am »
I managed to piss off a....thing...on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EniUjaONcq4&lc=z12odx1arqbwidgg204cd3gp4unigp4zl4o.1497327348401845

This video discusses the concept of microcheating, i take umbrage with the saying because its not cheating, just questionable behaviour. People went spastic because of the term. I posted "everybody here doesnt understand basic context"

I got this
Are you fucking seriously say that anything this 2 moron said is true? Because if you do you are not only an extremely stupid person "no quote here" or you have VERY BIG ISSUES with self confidence.
Either way you are fucking stupid if you think that ANYTHING these clowns are said are true.
Especially mr. love and lovemaking master here which is LMAO must be really true just look at the guy and just listen to him for a few seconds.
Everything he says about his personal life is a complete fucking lie. This loser is either virgin or only had 1 MAXIMUM 2 relationship and he was such a pussy with these micro bullshit that they were rather cheating on him which I HONESTLY can understand.
Show less

I replied
Wow,  you're a ragey little reactionary aren't ya

I got this back
If people are stupid like you, sure I'am. You could say that I'm ALLERGIC to the amount of bullshit you people can come up with and it's trying to listen to your fucking SJW-Feminist fucking bullshit.
And do you know what's even worse? You encourage people to be little oversensitive PUSSIES instead of teaching them TRUE values and teaching them that NOT everyone will like or tolerate their bullshit in life. That you teach them that they are special when they are not but if they happened to be a white male (I'm not white before you bringing that up) they should be ASHAMED of themselves.
Your kind of people CLOSED an Elementary Catholic School ONLY because they didn't want to teach FUCKING SECOND GRADERS how do the gay people make love and how many shitty made up mentally challenged genders exist when in fact there is ONLY 2.
IT get's FUCKING annoying to see how weak kids and even man are nowadays that if I hit them in their shoulder out of affection they are crying like little pussies instead of giving me back and have a good manly laugh.
It's fucking annoying that people now about more micro aggression and safe space than what the C.I.A did back in the 60's when they literally find how to successfully brainwash and Mind Control people.
FUN FACT they even come CLEAN about this fact and OFFICIALLY released the documents for ANYONE to read about it under MK ULTRA but people are rather read about what a degenerate ugly fat loser says about feminism and about how many rights and "privilege" a white man has.
All the while you don't even fucking recognize how wrong EVERYTHING you fucking idiots are bring up and teach to those poor kids who want to belong to somewhere and don't want to be alone all the time.
Only ONE good thing comes out from this whole bullshit and it is that when there is a PC t-shirt wearing moron who hits the gym everyday to be huge I can actually tell them that they are still overgrown little pussies and that the while system is build upon lies and special rights system. It really makes me laugh a lot at how concerned they are if they should start to fight with me or not because  by your bullshit "system" I'm one of the WORST(least) privileged person. I could use those "special rights" but you know what? I'm not a pussy.
I want to work and prove the world that everything I have I got it myself and I didn't belong to the pussified generation.
Oh and yes I did have a luck a few time and I could actually piss some PC guys off in the gym that they actually did fight with me. Those few times were one if the best things I've ever experienced. To push those fucking losers so hard that they either couldn't get up or they had some kind bullshit CRYING about me breaking their ribs.
This is where we are in this fucking world. Even those who go the gyms are STILL FUCKING PUSSIES.They don't even know how to fight and how to protect themselves.

TL;DR
Your kind of people ruin everything including the little children. Last time they clsoed a fucking catholic school because according to one of those disgusting looking landwhales kids in the 2ND FUCKING GRADE should be aware how many degenerated mentally ill genders exist and even further that fucking whale were angry because they didn't teach them how to make love with those kind of people.
Other than that EVERY KID and EVEN THE MAN nowadays are a fucking joke. You fucking made them little oversensitive pussies.
But not only their personality. Even those retarded fucks PC people who go to the GYM are STILL a fucking joke. I told to that they are all oversensitive pussies a few months ago just to see if they would stand up against me.
First they didn't want to hurt me because I have an extremely small almost non existent privilege being a FUCKING GYPSY. I could cry and have a movement to have more right for Gypsy's who DOESN'T have currently any country or rights and is hated all around the words and have no country to live in.
But when they finally decided to fight me a little bit from the GYM I could fucking believe what I've seen even now that I was still very weak and was still far away from being healthy.
Even that was I punched one of them who passed out. I punched the other one who had a broken rib. The other one was so scared that I just couldn't bother with him and just punched in the stomach.
And while it made me feel AMAZING to beats those little fuckholes up I also felt ashamed of how extremely weak they were. It was unbelievable.
And that is ALL your fault!!! You the brain damaged zombie like oversensitive pussies who ruin the children and EVERYTHING ELSE too!!!!!

Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

pyro

« Reply #896 on: June 13, 2017, 05:47:39 pm »
Oh and yes I did have a luck a few time and I could actually piss some PC guys off in the gym that they actually did fight with me. Those few times were one if the best things I've ever experienced. To push those fucking losers so hard that they either couldn't get up or they had some kind bullshit CRYING about me breaking their ribs.

Did ... this YouTube commenter actually break someone's ribs? Because that's no joke, considering that your ribs are on top of your heart; you can puncture it that way.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #897 on: June 14, 2017, 05:43:24 pm »
Christine M. Flowers of philly.com wants all of us to think about the real victims of Cosby's sexual assault:  Bill Cosby and his fans.

The greatest damage has already been done, and that is the shattering of beloved myths and comforting relationships by the proxy of television and nostalgia. Bill Cosby is Cliff Huxtable, regardless of what the critics say. … It is ridiculous to argue that a man who was capable of creating the character that fathered a generation did not, at some deep level, possess those nurturing characteristics.

And yes, he is an adulterer who admitted to giving women drugs for sex. He has confessed in a secular confessional to betraying the trust of his wife, and perhaps of the women who considered him a mentor before he moved them to another spot on the sliding scale of human interaction.  But I am allowed to refuse to believe that it includes rape.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #898 on: June 15, 2017, 01:09:24 am »
Dave Prowse is Darth Vader. It is ridiculous to argue that a man who was capable of creating the character that is known as one of the greatest villains in history of film did not, at some deep level, possess the skills to force choke a bitch.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #899 on: June 23, 2017, 03:09:58 am »
https://m.imgur.com/a/5gO4x

Rapist defending his actions by saying "she was asking for it."

After a long thread of claiming that "Democrats are the real racists because they started the KKK" one Alt-Righter finally steps on his tongue:

Not that I am, but what's wrong with being nationalist? You realize white nationalist=/= white supremacist.

What do you have against individual cultures? If you force every culture mix you have no culture left. I believe every nation should have their own culture, I don't believe in a global culture because that's the idea of a racist democrat.

The world is a beautiful rainbow of cultures, beliefs, and people. What you want is to mix all those into some big pile of nothing, where everyone loses their culture and what makes them unique.

No really, he had like pages worth of copypastas about how Dems are "literally keeping slaves" by saying that minorities should be allowed to vote without an ID (also a claim that most minority members have an ID that lets them buy alcohol but not one that lets them vote which seems like yet another dogwhistle attempt at making them look bad. Without doing a check I am going to assume that the average check needed for a bottle of booze is not as tough as the one needed for voting...)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:30:42 pm by Askold »