Community > Religion and Philosophy

Washington Times

(1/5) > >>

Ambulance Chaser:
Since I got banned from Christian News Network, I wandered off for a new place to debate. I tried the Washington Times but man is that place brutal. Everyone there is viciously angry and hateful. Every single comment I make gets met with sneering, insults, nastiness, and rudeness, but never a substantive response.

It’s like a whole board filled with Matt/ Slidellman4life/ Jeromes. How can one board be so filled with angry, rabid, vicious spiteful people?

BobRumba:
It sounds like it should be respectable, but it was founded by Sun Myung Moon.

Some of you post on CNSnews, is it comparable to Christian News Network?  How bad is the censorship?

Lana Reverse:

--- Quote from: Ambulance Chaser on December 19, 2017, 03:05:53 pm ---Since I got banned from Christian News Network, I wandered off for a new place to debate. I tried the Washington Times but man is that place brutal. Everyone there is viciously angry and hateful. Every single comment I make gets met with sneering, insults, nastiness, and rudeness, but never a substantive response.

It’s like a whole board filled with Matt/ Slidellman4life/ Jeromes. How can one board be so filled with angry, rabid, vicious spiteful people?

--- End quote ---

I've been wondering that myself. Sometimes, I think it's a case of people being so sure they're right that they think of anybody with a different opinion as being "inferior" in some way. Therefore, in their view, any and all abuse they heap on them, up to and including unsubstantiated accusations and mods turning a blind eye to rule-breaking by saying that two wrongs make a right, even when the original "wrong" never happened outside their own imagination.

No, I'm not upset, why do you ask?

BobRumba:
Another really good example of that is Live Action News.  It's where our old friend WorldGoneCrazy hangs out.  It is his "safe space".

You've never seen a channel where you get piled on by so many interlocked sycophants.  If you dare argue even a single thing with any of them you are called a "pro-abort" for the rest of your time there, all the anti-choicers will browbeat you and all you'll hear is a chorus of "pro-abort, pro-abort, pro-abort, nyah nyah nyah."

Try it for even a single DAY sometime and you'll see what I mean.

Ambulance Chaser:

--- Quote from: Lana Reverse on December 19, 2017, 08:05:01 pm ---I've been wondering that myself. Sometimes, I think it's a case of people being so sure they're right that they think of anybody with a different opinion as being "inferior" in some way. Therefore, in their view, any and all abuse they heap on them, up to and including unsubstantiated accusations and mods turning a blind eye to rule-breaking by saying that two wrongs make a right, even when the original "wrong" never happened outside their own imagination.

No, I'm not upset, why do you ask?

--- End quote ---
What board did that happen on?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version