Community > Religion and Philosophy

Amos Moses and homosexuality

(1/3) > >>

BobRumba:
Today:

Mark Cash:
All right, then don't start saying homosexuals recruit, because they don't.

Amos Moses:
they most certainly do ....... as they cannot REPRODUCE among themselves ........ and the only way for them to find others to DEBAUCH is to RECRUIT .............. and the best way they have found to do that is lie to them when they are still children .......... making it pedophilia

Mark Cash:
That's ridiculous! People don't change their sexuality and even if they could there would be no need or even interest in changing other people! And pedophilia means having sex with children which is completely unrelated to homosexuality! How can you not know that?

Amos Moses:
REALLY .... so "gender fluidity" is a LIE .......... and you want to tell that to the TRANSWHATEVERS ....... REALLY ...... "And pedophilia means having sex with children which is completely unrelated to homosexuality! " ...... not when you lie to them as children so that when they become older you can then successfully target them .....
it is called GROOMING .........

The stupid bastard doesn't know what gender fluidity is, he thinks it means you can change to whatever you like.  And again with the tie-in with homosexuality to transgenderism and pedophilia.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/illinois_senate_votes_to_require_public_schools_to_teach_about_homosexuals_in_national_state_history/

Bob J.:

--- Quote from: Jocasta on May 09, 2018, 05:25:52 pm ---
...., he thinks ...

--- End quote ---

I think you need to rephrase that sentence.

KingOfRhye:

--- Quote from: Jocasta on May 09, 2018, 05:25:52 pm ---Amos Moses:
they most certainly do ....... as they cannot REPRODUCE among themselves ........ and the only way for them to find others to DEBAUCH is to RECRUIT .............. and the best way they have found to do that is lie to them when they are still children .......... making it pedophilia
--- End quote ---

Sometimes I wonder if he actually realizes what he's saying.  He's saying homosexual people "recruit" since they can't reproduce.  In his words, in order to "find others to debauch".  So, wait....he's saying that if homosexual people could reproduce among themselves, they would do so to, uh....later "debauch" their OWN OFFSPRING???  I guess according to him, homosexuals are all would-be incestuous pedophiles.  Or maybe he just means they'd "debauch" the children of other homosexuals. 

Of course, there's another big problem with that whole line of thought (if you can call it that):  If they could find someone to engage in this hypothetical same-sex reproductive act with (which he thinks would produce homosexual children???), they'd already HAVE someone to "debauch." 

You know, I think I've given this more thought than I really should have.  I should know by now that it's useless to try to figure out what is going on in his mind.

BobRumba:

--- Quote from: KingOfRhye on May 10, 2018, 04:12:24 pm ---You know, I think I've given this more thought than I really should have.  I should know by now that it's useless to try to figure out what is going on in his mind.

--- End quote ---

Useless to figure out his mind, yes...what I want to know is where he's learning it.  There's someone a hell of a lot more fucked up than he is out there.

KingOfRhye:
Also, I didn't know there was anyone still around who seriously uses the word "debauch"...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version