Author Topic: I am the only one left on this project!  (Read 2164 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
I am the only one left on this project!
« on: October 29, 2013, 01:17:24 am »
In an attempt to get rid of my kneejerk reaction of disdain to fanfic I join a group project to create a movie with Source Filmmaker. This was to be a matter of limited exposure, it worked too well. A crossover of Doom3 and Team Fortress 2, I actually did a double take when I heard that too. What I brought to the group was; piracy, copes of Photoshop CS6, Maya 2013 (32bit, only 32bit supports .dmx export), 3ds Max, Sony audio and video editing software; legitimate versions of Doom 3 and Doom 3 ROE.

Long story short, I am the only one left :(. I have the concepts, converted models, converted animations, the script, audio clips, some completed video. I have little to no experience with Hammer or SFM. All that I am having difficulty with:
  • The creation of a level in Hammer that can be view in SFM. I have a .vmf what am I doing wrong?
  • Finish converting three models (cherub, maggot, baron of hell) Textures done, going to get models, physics, .qc from .smd file.
  • How to prevent models from going to the center of the map when applying a .dmx animation?

In exchange for help I will post almost everything. No contact info folks, the other members want to stay private. Here is a trailer of sorts:

Attached files contain everything, here is a cutdown version:
Workflow
(click to show/hide)

Le Plot in a nutshell
(click to show/hide)

Concepts
(click to show/hide)
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*