Author Topic: Man rips off part of one month old's scalp  (Read 2058 times)

wrightway

Man rips off part of one month old's scalp
« on: June 11, 2013, 09:53:09 am »
http://www.nbc4i.com/story/22553358/oh-man-accused-of-tearing-off-part-of-babys-scalp

Fairborn police say 34-year-old Kodi Weatherspoon was in jail on charges of felonious assault and endangering children. Police Sgt. Paul Hicks says Weatherspoon called 911 Wednesday afternoon to report the child was injured.

Hicks says Weatherspoon allegedly punched his wife while she was holding their baby and apparently pulled part of the baby's scalp off while grabbing for his wife's hair.

What the hell? In what world does anyone think this is okay?

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Man rips off part of one month old's scalp
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 10:10:59 am »
What a monster! If he stays in county lock up for any amount of time, I hope the jailers just leave him in general population, with the TV tuned to the local news. The inmates will rip his head off, along with his scalp.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 06:18:47 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 11:15:30 am »
What a monster! If he stays in county lock up for any amount of time, I hope the jailers just leave him in general population, with the TV tuned to the local news. The inmates with rip his head off, along with his scalp.
Yeah, no. Let's keep this thing legal.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 01:58:21 pm »
...I ask again what the fuck is wrong with people?

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 09:43:19 pm »
First the freezer guy, now this guy!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 10:30:38 pm »
What the actual fuck?  What on EARTH would possess someone to do that?!
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

wrightway

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 10:42:49 pm »
He was trying to grab his wife and got his son instead, not that it makes it any better. What little I've seen on the news makes him seem like the MRA type.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 10:47:21 pm »
Yeah when having an argument with your spouse. You do not engage in physical violence. If you are going to engage in physical violence you do not do it while they are holding your infant child.

I want to beat this guy unconscious with my dick.

Offline tempus

• Bishop
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 11:14:50 pm »
Yeah when having an argument with your spouse. You do not engage in physical violence. If you are going to engage in physical violence you do not do it while they are holding your infant child.

I want to beat this guy unconscious with my dick.

I'll back you up with mine.  No, scratch that.  We'll have a party.  I'll bring the chainsaw if you bring the beer.  Fuck.  I hope they put this sumbitch UNDER the prison and melt down the fucking key.

EDIT:
You know, my family is a contentious, angry, brawling bunch of knobs. But there's one thing that they all agree on, one thing that brings them all together even when nothing else will.  And that's the conviction that people who hurt children, animals and the helpless are the lowest of the low.  I have relatives who would be perfectly happy to take this man for a ride into the swamp and come back alone, and anyone who wasn't on board with that would at least keep their mouths shut.   

« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:21:38 pm by tempus »
Congratulations.  You found Ronald Reagan. He’s living in each and every one of you.  Just waiting to gnaw his way out of your chest and skitter off into the ventilation ducts.

--Neckfucker

That shape...that figure...those curves...god damn the weighted companion cube has never looked so good!

--Anonymous

Los Angeles is a city of brick, steel, concrete, and asphalt. There's no room for cows.

--CommanderCoffee