Author Topic: The chain of intercourse/slut shaming  (Read 11424 times)

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
Re: The chain of intercourse/slut shaming
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 04:58:47 am »
See, when they taught this in my sex ed class, they were just trying to get us to wear condoms.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 05:07:22 am »
See, when they taught this in my sex ed class, they were just trying to get us to wear condoms.

Same here. Apart from one religious group, all sex-education I've gotten has been about safe sex. Everyone is quick to point out that it is totally ok not to have sex before you get married but if you do have sex then you should either use a condom or have a monogamous relationship. (Although it is suggested even then to go to a medical checkup with the boy/girl so that you both are checked for STD's.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 09:46:29 am »

Same here. Apart from one religious group, all sex-education I've gotten has been about safe sex. Everyone is quick to point out that it is totally ok not to have sex before you get married but if you do have sex then you should either use a condom or have a monogamous relationship. (Although it is suggested even then to go to a medical checkup with the boy/girl so that you both are checked for STD's.)
That was my experience, though the safety of abstinence was stressed a bit. I don't mind that so much, since they did at least explain how various forms of birth control and STD protection work.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 10:44:43 am »
To be fair, abstinence does work.  It is a viable option if the kids have that kind of self-control.  Some of 'em do.  It just becomes a problem when it's the only method taught.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 11:53:07 am »
To be fair, abstinence does work.  It is a viable option if the kids have that kind of self-control.  Some of 'em do.  It just becomes a problem when it's the only method taught.
This is something that should be hammered into the heads of every fundy that tries to tamper with sex education.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 08:56:48 pm »
I seem to remember a study that showed that teaching abstinence-only actually led to more cases of STDs than any other type of sex education (even worse than not actually having any sex ed). Which would be pretty understandable : teens aren't known for their self-control, after all (pretty much the opposite...).

Also, fuck slut shaming. I'm 26, I've had more than 50 partners, and some of my best sex has been with a girl 4 years my junior who makes me look like a frikkin prude. I love sluts. My best friends and my best lovers (both boys and girls) are sluts.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 03:22:50 am »
I'd probably be a complete manslut if I cared more about getting laid.

Like, I love it and want it and all. I just don't really suffer from sexual frustration at all, so I've gone for literally multiple years with no sex and I'm still perfectly fine. Most people who hear about my sex life think that I must be about ready to explode or treat me with a similar tone that you'd use with someone who recently lost a limb.

Same with me being single so much. A girl (who, I should point out for posterity, has had two kids with two different guys in the past 2 years and is still going from guy to guy until they get scared off) was trying to advise me to use various methods to pick up chicks at work that would get me fired near-instantly until I finally told her "I'm really not as broken up about being single as you seem to think I am."
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 08:46:07 am »
I'd probably be a complete manslut if I cared more about getting laid.

Like, I love it and want it and all. I just don't really suffer from sexual frustration at all, so I've gone for literally multiple years with no sex and I'm still perfectly fine. Most people who hear about my sex life think that I must be about ready to explode or treat me with a similar tone that you'd use with someone who recently lost a limb.

Same with me being single so much. A girl (who, I should point out for posterity, has had two kids with two different guys in the past 2 years and is still going from guy to guy until they get scared off) was trying to advise me to use various methods to pick up chicks at work that would get me fired near-instantly until I finally told her "I'm really not as broken up about being single as you seem to think I am."

I don't get why people assume that you must be sexually frustrated if you aren't having sex.

Haven't they heard of masturbation?

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 09:12:15 am »
Masturbation isn't satisfying in the same way, but I agree that lack of sex doesn't automatically equal frustration.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 10:33:50 am »

That was my experience, though the safety of abstinence was stressed a bit. I don't mind that so much, since they did at least explain how various forms of birth control and STD protection work.
I remember having to sign a paper saying I wouldn't have sex until marriage. We did have a lesson on protection though.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 01:19:18 pm »

I remember having to sign a paper saying I wouldn't have sex until marriage. We did have a lesson on protection though.
Masturbation isn't satisfying in the same way, but I agree that lack of sex doesn't automatically equal frustration.
What Sleepy said. Though my two year dry spell, pardon the pun, seems to be going to my head. Having a campus job, where I'm surrounded by 18y/o girls (which feels so, so wrong now that I'm 23), is not helping matters. It's manageable for the most part, but there is a slowly growing frustration that's a little uncomfortable to deal with.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2013, 02:35:46 pm »
My last sexual contact whatsoever was December 2011. The last time I had actual intercourse was a year before that. And many, many of my friends and coworkers are very attractive young women.

People think I should be either salivating at their heels with a raging boner or trying to simultaneously ask out every single person I know.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2013, 05:00:39 pm »
My sexual frustration amounts to not being able to find any good wank material that I haven't seen before.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2013, 01:20:14 pm »
I seem to remember a study that showed that teaching abstinence-only actually led to more cases of STDs than any other type of sex education (even worse than not actually having any sex ed). Which would be pretty understandable : teens aren't known for their self-control, after all (pretty much the opposite...).

Also, fuck slut shaming. I'm 26, I've had more than 50 partners, and some of my best sex has been with a girl 4 years my junior who makes me look like a frikkin prude. I love sluts. My best friends and my best lovers (both boys and girls) are sluts.

Fifty partners?  I'm impressed. =)

Fun fact:  Laci Green once playfully called me a whore for having sixteen sexual partners. =)
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2013, 03:03:18 am »
Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder.
No, it makes the church grow fondlers.
My sexual frustration amounts to not being able to find any good wank material that I haven't seen before.
Motherless.com. Avoid the stuff that scares you, though.

That said, I'd be a manslut if it was possible for me to do so. I'm a socially awkward loser, though.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.