Author Topic: NRA being dicks again  (Read 6459 times)

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: NRA being dicks again
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2018, 09:58:17 pm »
In a fair and just world, those who fly the flag of rebellion would be treated as rebelling. Confederacy has jack shit all to do with heritage - the country only existed for four years! That's not enough time to establish a dressing trend, much less a "heritage".
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2018, 10:26:29 pm »
The same people that fly the Confederate flag are the same people that rail against participation trophies for losers.

HUM DE LE HUM.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2018, 10:41:20 pm »
It's one thing to be proud of the positive aspects of your heritage. It's another to glorify its dark side by proudly presenting the symbols of this darkness and paying public respect to people involved in it.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2018, 11:02:51 pm »
I once saw it put that one-third of Americans are traitors.

Which has certainly been the case historically: about a third of Americans rebelled against the Union in 1861, and about a third of Americans supported revolution against the British Crown in 1775.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2018, 04:50:11 pm »

Which has certainly been the case historically: about a third of Americans rebelled against the Union in 1861, and about a third of Americans supported revolution against the British Crown in 1775.

And the other one-third of Americans ball their toilet paper when wiping their asses. Sick animals.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2018, 05:51:01 pm »

And the other one-third of Americans ball their toilet paper when wiping their asses. Sick animals.

Those... people... are the worst.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2018, 02:48:34 am »

Those... people... are the worst.

We should keep an eye on them just in case. That's very obviously some kind of secret terror cell code.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2018, 12:34:15 pm »
https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/NRA-Board-Member-Ted-Nugent-Calls-Parkland-12795879.php

TL;DR A pedophile claims that children are soulless liars who should not be trusted.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2018, 03:18:02 pm »
NOt just a pedophile.  A shitting his pants to get out of Vietnam pedophile.

Ironbite-Trump just had a doctor claim he had bone spurs.