Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1541912 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2013, 04:19:10 am »
Meanwhile in radfem land:
Q:So it's a bad thing to like down right rough sex?

A:you’re not a shitty person for it, but yeah asserting dominance over a woman via sex is rape.

Because a woman enjoying rough sex is totally akin to rape.

The best part is that this moron is essentially saying that by their logic, someone can be a rapist and still be a good person overall. That's a rather interesting implication, I have to say.

Oh my God, the other day, I was taking one of my tours through Cathy Brennan's mystical land of batshittery, & I found myself on a site detailing how penis-in-vaginal sex is a heinous crime. I wish I could find it again, but choice excerpts were, paraphrased to the best of my recollection:

"It can literally kill you, from complications from pregnancy & STDs."
"These complications don't exist for men. What if men could literally die from sex? Then would we care?"
"What kind of person would want to do this to a woman? What kind of woman would want to do this?"
"All penetrative sex is rape."

Ah, yes. The "we shall empower women by treating all of them like naive children, incapable of assessing risks and consenting to sex" mindset.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2013, 06:45:02 am »
It's a good thing sexually transmitted HIV/AIDS isn't a thing; people would die from that.

What's worse is that in the paraphrased quote, she specifically brings up STDs and then says that men don't suffer from that.

Literally saying that men can't get STDs.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2013, 06:50:53 am »
Meanwhile in radfem land:
Q:So it's a bad thing to like down right rough sex?

A:you’re not a shitty person for it, but yeah asserting dominance over a woman via sex is rape.

Because a woman enjoying rough sex is totally akin to rape.

Oh good. I'm a rapist. I better go add that to my description on my tumblr.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Distind

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2013, 06:59:42 am »
Ah, yes. The "we shall empower women by treating all of them like naive children, incapable of assessing risks and consenting to sex" mindset.
Some times I wonder if they're just plain afraid of sex, possibly just with men, but given some of the other things I've seen I'm not sure that's the limit of it.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2013, 10:09:21 am »
Some times I wonder if they're just plain afraid of sex, possibly just with men, but given some of the other things I've seen I'm not sure that's the limit of it.
Closet Christians with some rather deep rooted guilt issues about enjoying themselves?

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2013, 10:14:12 am »
Honestly, my favorite part about the article is none of the stuff that's been mentioned. It's the "why would anyone do this?" I imagine it has nothing to do with biological compulsion to preserve the species. And they can't even get out of it with the turkey baster method, because pregnancy is one of the main things they cite as proof that "it can literally kill you."

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2013, 10:40:26 am »
Not to mention that sex -- yes, even the evil vaginal intercourse -- feels pretty god damn good. And, being a competent adult who is capable of measuring and taking steps to minimize risks, and not a helpless child, I choose to engage in it by my own free will.

But obviously I'm just too dumb and brainwashed to realize that I'm actually being raped every time I have sex willingly.

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2013, 11:44:19 am »
Oh, they had counters for those.

The claim was that few women enjoy vaginal sex & most find it uncomfortable, & the question "is it really okay to put her life in danger just because she 'wants you to'? Do you feel comfortable with that?"

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2013, 02:26:45 pm »

The claim was that few women enjoy vaginal sex & most find it uncomfortable, & the question "is it really okay to put her life in danger just because she 'wants you to'? Do you feel comfortable with that?"
I guess I'm lucky I found one of the few, and I drive her to the store when she asks which I suspect is far more statistically likely to result in death then engaging in vaginal intercourse with her.  8)

shykid

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2013, 02:56:52 pm »

I guess I'm lucky I found one of the few, and I drive her to the store when she asks which I suspect is far more statistically likely to result in death then engaging in vaginal intercourse with her.  8)

Now I have the urge to Google statistics on people dying from sex.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2013, 03:16:00 pm »
The danger is that PIV sex may lead to crotchspawn that eventually blog utter nonsense that undermines interest in discussing real issues blogged about by intelligent people.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2013, 04:14:49 pm »

I thought the statistic was that the majority of women are unable to get off on vaginal sex alone, not that the majority of women are unable to enjoy vaginal sex at all.

• The Beast
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2013, 05:08:25 pm »

So, women are idiots who need men to protect us from our own stupidity. Got it.

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2013, 08:56:48 pm »

Or maybe the creators make them that way because they're actually are people out there who can't eat sugar and gluten?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2013, 09:14:26 pm »
Or are people who want to help people actually, oh, I dunno, mind their weight? Maybe some people are actually interested in healthy living instead of "accepting fatness."

My dad almost DIED due to his weight problem.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer