Author Topic: Latest exposure by Wikileaks  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Latest exposure by Wikileaks
« on: February 29, 2012, 03:01:51 pm »
Wikileaks has released about 5 million emails from Stratfor, a company that deals in and distributes top secret information. Much of their activity involves monitoring "activist groups" who might cause a problem for their clients, including Bhopal’s Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defense Intelligence Agency. They obtain much of their intel by paying political insiders for information provided, seemingly before other government officials have access to it.
The material shows how a private intelligence agency works, and how they target individuals for their corporate and government clients. For example, Stratfor monitored and analysed the online activities of Bhopal activists, including the “Yes Men”, for the US chemical giant Dow Chemical. The activists seek redress for the 1984 Dow Chemical/Union Carbide gas disaster in Bhopal, India. The disaster led to thousands of deaths, injuries in more than half a million people, and lasting environmental damage.

Stratfor has realised that its routine use of secret cash bribes to get information from insiders is risky. In August 2011, Stratfor CEO George Friedman confidentially told his employees : “We are retaining a law firm to create a policy for Stratfor on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. I don’t plan to do the perp walk and I don’t want anyone here doing it either.”
The fact that they know what they're doing is barely legal, and continue to do it anyway, is disgusting. Just wait, they'll get away with legalizing it, too.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRA7WT66RIQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRA7WT66RIQ</a>
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.